Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

What's the longest thread on WW? This one? Bolton Memories or the Word Association thread?

there was a long one about Daubhill yonks ago. and the budgies in the arndale.

By the way, ive finally learned how to use the quote button ! thats quality.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a long one about Daubhill yonks ago. and the budgies in the arndale.

By the way, ive finally learned how to use the quote button ! thats quality.

I was so bored the other day I looked up the history of the word 'Arndale'. Answer just as dull - Arn and Dale built them all.

Shame the budgies went, can't we replace them with ASBO breachers in a big cage?

Any news on Coyle's roses or his privet hedge?

The way that the good name of Owen Coyle is now being dragged through the dirt by everyone connected with Burnley, his good faith of not taking on a constructive dismissal case will not last much longer.

Can he do that. Is he not technically self employed.

• Site Supporter
Can he do that. Is he not technically self employed.

doesn matter they have pretty much forced him out of a job.. with the press conference stating they were looking for a new manager.. thats what the "mirrors" news was about.. legally he can walk off compo free.. (i think )

doesn matter they have pretty much forced him out of a job.. with the press conference stating they were looking for a new manager.. thats what the "mirrors" news was about.. legally he can walk off compo free.. (i think )

CORRECT - possibly.

Its this kind of "grey" area that Employment Lawyers make a killing on. That's why to avoid such steps a "town hall steps" agreement happens.

CORRECT - possibly.

Its this kind of "grey" area that Employment Lawyers make a killing on. That's why to avoid such steps a "town hall steps" agreement happens.

I remember Bruce Rioch's Town Hall steps agreement also, when he came dancing down with the Chairman I thought he was definately going to stay on.

• Site Supporter

from football 365

Burnley have told Owen Coyle to forget about taking coach Steve Davis with him to Bolton.

It had been mooted that Coyle, who is set to be named Bolton boss, is keen to offer Davis the chance to work with him at the Reebok Stadium.

Davis has been named caretaker boss at Turf Moor as Coyle is on gardening leave and the club's hierarchy are looking to keep him.

"We see it as preferable that Steve is part of our future rather than moving away," stated director Brendan Flood.

could be an oppertunity for Reid there... clearly havnt mentioned the AM..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.