Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

message to tylswhite, as i see you're on line.

Can you give us any pointers re possible trasfers, in or out without compromising anyone?

Ive not heard anything yet. All I will say is just because OC wanted certain players for Burnley doesnt mean he will want the same for us. He will be weighing up what weve got this week and then making some decisions i believe.

• Site Supporter
Ive not heard anything yet. All I will say is just because OC wanted certain players for Burnley doesnt mean he will want the same for us. He will be weighing up what weve got this week and then making some decisions i believe.

that should be no suprised.

all these links to players are nonsense, surely he needs to see what players he has before even considering others.

owen, we need a commanding centreback. job done.

Guest bwfcdan
couldnt agree more, there are some right chumps 'supporting' our club :angry:

It's there club just as much as it is yours.. what makes you think your any better than them :nea:

Edited by bwfcdan

It's there club just as much as it is yours.. what makes you think your any better than them :nea:

no i dont think that, its just there are many fickle fans, cant make their minds up for themselves, jump on the bandwagon and all that.

notice how nobody bothers with away matches any more, wheres the loyalty?

Guest bwfcdan
no i dont think that, its just there are many fickle fans, cant make their minds up for themselves, jump on the bandwagon and all that.

I dont think it's got much to do with loyalty, just the fact that a lot of people cant afford to go to away games.. im lucky at the moment because i manage to get to most away games but others aint as fortunate...

• Site Supporter

most cases its lack of money..

• Site Supporter

I've got neither the time or the inclination to trawl through this thread just to see if my point has already been made but; from what I've seen up to now, one thing jumps out at me:

Coyle already refers to BWFC in the right way. We, our, us, etc. Something Megson took about 18 months to get his head around and even then without conviction!

• Moderators
I've got neither the time or the inclination to trawl through this thread just to see if my point has already been made but; from what I've seen up to now, one thing jumps out at me:

Coyle already refers to BWFC in the right way. We, our, us, etc. Something Megson took about 18 months to get his head around and even then without conviction!

I find that hard to believe

So far I've noticed absolutely no difference between the current and past manager. Moreover, we've not moved up the league or got anymore points. We've not even signed a player.

With that in mind, I say we sack the bugger.

So far I've noticed absolutely no difference between the current and past manager. Moreover, we've not moved up the league or got anymore points. We've not even signed a player.

With that in mind, I say we sack the bugger.

Excuse me!

He hasn't criticised the fans as yet

Keep him, on probation

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.