Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Needs A Slap.....

bolty58

My posts have been relevant to their respective threads.

Are you asking me to start a thread with the intention of getting a reaction? I'm afraid I won't be doing that

No, I'm not. I'm saying you only post on one subject. I thought my point was pretty clear.

I'm not anti-brit, i just don't blindly follow like you! I'm anti-monarchy and i have alot of issues with alot of the british ruling classes!Anyway, i'm sure the lad can speak for himself...

Well FUCK OFF and live in Ireland or any other third world country then, you should be locked up in a tower and charged with treason you fenian green fucktard

My posts have been relevant to their respective threads.

Are you asking me to start a thread with the intention of getting a reaction? I'm afraid I won't be doing that

Which national football team do you support?

And cricket?

Andy Murray; yes, or no?

Being a bigot is not something to be proud of :wacko:

she would have been proud as punch at this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjuyJM1Obxw&feature=related

Even more proud of this considering my grandmother came from Portadown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp6mA4aKjI&feature=related

Edited by Northy

Well FUCK OFF and live in Ireland or any other third world country then, you should be locked up in a tower and charged with treason you fenian green fucktard

Treason?? FFS listen to yourself you fuckin doormat, are we not allowed to question the system and the ruling classes?? Democracy? Freedom of speech?? There are a hell of alot of english people who share this view so you better make that tower pretty big!

Errm generally not. How about you smiffs?

It really is difficult to debate these things with a fucking idiot.

Let me get this right, you won't call someone a paki (because we both know its socially unacceptable) but you'll call someone a hun (as you have on here), and then have the face to call someone a bigot (again, as you have on here)?

You know it's an offensive sectarian term that has been punishable in a court of law don't you?

• Members

I'm not anti-brit, i just don't blindly follow like you!

Judging by your childish demeanour, I would think I've had a lot longer than you to form my opinions sonny.

I knew many years ago where my loyalty was. Many of us knew. Big Jock knew.

Which national football team do you support?

And cricket?

Andy Murray; yes, or no?

Ireland

Not really a big fan to be honest, i don't mind the one day stuff but because i'm not such a big fan i find it tough to stay interested in the long test matches.

Nothing against him. Again though, I'm not a major fan of tennis, I'll watch Wimbledon when it's on but it kind of stops and starts there for me with tennis

Treason?? FFS listen to yourself you fuckin doormat, are we not allowed to question the system and the ruling classes?? Democracy? Freedom of speech?? There are a hell of alot of english people who share this view so you better make that tower pretty big!

why dont you do us all a favour? and fuck off.

northy.. signing out and see you in the next 4 months :D

• Members
Democracy? Freedom of speech??

Something we have always had and one of the reasons you're able to spout your anti British tripe on here and elsewhere.

I assume you believe, or at least support those that believe that democracy and free speech are won by planting bombs and killing/maiming innocent people?

It really is difficult to debate these things with a fucking idiot.

Let me get this right, you won't call someone a paki (because we both know its socially unacceptable) but you'll call someone a hun (as you have on here), and then have the face to call someone a bigot (again, as you have on here)?

You know it's an offensive sectarian term that has been punishable in a court of law don't you?

Yes i am aware of the particular court case and still to this day I cannot for the life of me see how it is in anyway sectarian, it's blatant nonsense. On the other side of the coin, I find it equally laughable that people claim the term 'fenian' to be sectarian.

Why would a British citizen support Ireland over their home country? Odd that. Unless, perhaps it's the 'ruling classes' that are running the English Football Team.

No balls, its quite simple. some English born people consider themselves to be Irish. yet they have never set foot in Ireland.

Why would a British citizen support Ireland over their home country? Odd that. Unless, perhaps it's the 'ruling classes' that are running the English Football Team.

No, not really. It's not politically related at all, it's far simpler than that to be honest. My dads side of the family support celtic and ireland whereas my mums side of the family support bolton but aren't really too bothered about international football so i've never really had that influence. Don't dislike the england team, just struggle to get passionate

Something we have always had and one of the reasons you're able to spout your anti British tripe on here and elsewhere.

I assume you believe, or at least support those that believe that democracy and free speech are won by planting bombs and killing/maiming innocent people?

No not at all, infact I've been quite open in my criticism of British involvement in the war in iraq ;)