Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Man U Away

Smiley

Was thinking of taking my daughters to the Theatre of Doggy-Doo in a couple of weeks - but ?72 for tickets for the 3 of us! Cor blimey guv! Do folk actually take their kids to away games and pay this kind of wonga? I was shocked!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frandsen08

only been to that shithole 3 times, twice we won and one i didnt pay for. im in two minds about this one.

Was thinking of taking my daughters to the Theatre of Doggy-Doo in a couple of weeks - but ?72 for tickets for the 3 of us! Cor blimey guv! Do folk actually take their kids to away games and pay this kind of wonga? I was shocked!

Me and Wiggum take a junior each to the odd away game, Brum is costing ?25 per 'couple' think Newcastle was ?38.

Good thing is that as kids with you costs less in ale, although City away bucked the trend this year. :drinks:

Me plus 4/5 will be in.

?42 a ticket is a disgrace but I shall be in attendance. Went last year and had a great crack before and after the game up the northern quarter. We've a great chance of beating them this year, imo.1-2 Bolton early prediction. :drinks:

To be fair they have only dropped 2 points at home this season.

• Site Supporter

In answer to the original question, I won't be going to O/T any time soon because of ticket prices. When I go To aways it's with wife +2 and at DMB prices it just isn't an option. I'd have spent ?120 and not got there yet!

Pick and choose your away games.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.