Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gartside Asked For More Tickets

Cheeky prick manure fan asked gartside for more away ticketss

@pagartside Any chance u could give MUFC fans full allocation next season? Pointless having empty seats.

t's about time they gave us away fans more than the 2,000 or so they allocate to us before moaning about wanting more tickets off us, nobs.

Guest bwfcdan

To be fair they'd give us just over 3,000 if we wanted them. It's the prices that piss me off! We should charge them 42 quid in the away end. And as for getting the upper tier 'fuck off' springs to mind!

• Moderators

@pagartside Any chance u could give MUFC fans full allocation next season? Pointless having empty seats.

t's about time they gave us away fans more than the 2,000 or so they allocate to us before moaning about wanting more tickets off us, nobs.

you know they only give us 2000 because that's all we ever need these days?

we could have 3,000+ or whatever it is if required

We struggle to sell the tickets they give us, which I think is only 1600? - why embarass ourselves by asking for 3000

Guest bwfcdan

We struggle to sell the tickets they give us, which I think is only 1600? - why embarass ourselves by asking for 3000

We dont struggle at all, we've sold out every bar the wednesday night game a few year back. The only problem is, unless it's a decent date we wouldnt sell 3,000 at the prices they charge so it's not worth asking for the higher allocation.

Guest bwfcdan

Think you are wrong - apart from the last 2 seasons, IF we sold out it was on the day before the game, and I am sure on more than a couple of occasions it was cash on the day

Regarding tickets.. Im never wrong :thumbsup:

• Moderators

So we can have as many as we want then, what a load of horseshit I have missed out at least 3 times on games at old trafford due to not having enough tickets,let's blame the ticket office again.get real.

not quite

we could've had up to 3000 if we'd requested them

instead we asked for 1000-1500 and on each occasion sold out, just

not quite

we could've had up to 3000 if we'd requested them

instead we asked for 1000-1500 and on each occasion sold out, just

From what i heard you cant send back unsold tickets to munich either so hence the reason we dont just ask for the full 3000 and send back what we dont sell.

Edited by tylswhite

From what i heard you cant send back unsold tickets to munich either so hence the reason we dont just ask for the full 3000 and send back what we dont sell.

Lots of clubs seem to do that now - if you take over the minimum allocation you have to pay for them all

the scum only want more tickets to watch MUFC at the reebok as thay have no ider how to get to OT :yahoo: :yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.