Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 3 Wanderers 1

• Site Supporter

Stop panicking you miserable cunts.

We all called a loss, so what's the problem?

They've spent ?100 million as opposed to our thruppence.

Yes, Eagles is beyond shit, but we'll stay up.

I truned it off as soon as the kop starting waffling on about Hillsborough again. The fucking irony of it all.

like i said

how do we play 451 with the players we have

tell me, im listening

Ive told you my middle 3 when fit, youd have play eagles and petrov wide wouldnt you. Who you play up top is the issue, but hes unlikely to not play davies is he. The wingers dont help defensively in a 4 4 2, be less need for them to defend in a 4 5 1 /4 3 3 if two of the mids sat more and protected side to side.

we may not get goals but you need try and nick a 1v0

• Site Supporter

indeed he did

fact is, if we aint got players to play 3-3 or 5-1, thats down to the manager who is fcuking obsessed with 'exciting wing play'

All we need now is for Cahill to go on deadline day when it's too late to use the cash for others.

I think Petrov looks ok going forward. He just can't do what you need from a left midfielder defensively in a 442.

4-2-3-1

The 2 being Holden & NRC

The 3 being Petrov, M Davies & Tuncay

The 1 being Klasnic or Ngog

K Davies as an impact sub

Don't like Scousers but I'm behind them on the Hillsborough thing, even if the truth is that the fans were at fault, they deserve to hear it.

but even if it was handled badly by the police, stewarding etc

the fact remains that if the liverpool fans hadnt tried getting in without tickets then it wouldn't have happened

Don't like Scousers but I'm behind them on the Hillsborough thing, even if the truth is that the fans were at fault, they deserve to hear it.

It would be interesting to see the reaction to that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.