Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 3 Wanderers 1

4-1 to the scousers

Suarez 3 Adam 1

Cahill

I'm going with David Lee crosses to SJM and scores, followed by Andy Walker up like a salmon kind of result, for David Lee read Tuncay, for SJM read Klasnic, as for Andy Walker read SKD, ok I just realised all that was a dream, we will get dicked.

Have We sold out? Season before last I went & there were probably 500 of us.

Jardel to score first Bolton to win 2-1. 120-1. Was minutes away from a good nite back in 03 til that bastard kewell equalised.

Think there will be less than 500 Bolton on, shit KO time, expensive tickets, and zero prospect of a positive result is not a good combination for ticket sales.

• Site Supporter

Armchair fan party at mine this Saturday.

3 -1 to them, Sky will be wanking over Suarez.

We ought to set Muamba on a mission to mark that fucker out of the game then we've half a chance.

We ought to set Muamba on a mission to mark that fucker out of the game then we've half a chance.

We ought to bench Muamba and get Mark Davies in the middle. I fully understand that it's Muamba's "type" of game, but after seeing the difference in Reo-Coker against City from having Muamba next to him and being scared shitless to give him the ball, to then having Davies next to him and actually be able to play football with his other centre mid. Then for me we get Davies next to him and get the most out of him.

We ought to bench Muamba and get Mark Davies in the middle. I fully understand that it's Muamba's "type" of game, but after seeing the difference in Reo-Coker against City from having Muamba next to him and being scared shitless to give him the ball, to then having Davies next to him and actually be able to play football with his other centre mid. Then for me we get Davies next to him and get the most out of him.

Thats a good shout, we could even play 4-5-1 and make it hard for Liverpool with NRC and Muamba holding, leaving Mark Davies an attacking midfield role and playing Kevin Davies uptop on his own, if we play the normal O.C. 4-4-2 it will be very difficult to get anything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.