Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Benidorm

And if you asked me if I wanted to stay up all night watching Wrestlemania XVII you'd get told to fuck off

Horses for courses Frank

I always suspect that people who watch all that wrestling stuff do play fighting with their mates in a homoerotic way. Maybe I'm wrong.

I always suspect that people who watch all that wrestling stuff do play fighting with their mates in a homoerotic way. Maybe I'm wrong.

Aint watching wrestling for like 10-12 year olds? I aint seen it since about 1995, id of been 15 then but have a younger brother who probably had it on around time

Aint watching wrestling for like 10-12 year olds? I aint seen it since about 1995, id of been 15 then but have a younger brother who probably had it on around time

Personally, I haven't seen it since World of Sport finished.

Really? You cant beat a good weeekend on the lash with your mates. Granted i do it much more infrequently these days

indeed you can't infact i'm on a lads weekend on the 21st-23rd October in London for the NFL game.

not everyone's cup of tea granted just a trip to benidorm or magaluf isn't.

oh and me and my mates don't stay up to watch Wrestlemania................... we fly to the states for the week to watch it in person! :thumbsup:

indeed you can't infact i'm on a lads weekend on the 21st-23rd October in London for the NFL game.

not everyone's cup of tea granted just a trip to benidorm or magaluf isn't.

oh and me and my mates don't stay up to watch Wrestlemania................... we fly to the states for the week to watch it in person! :thumbsup:

To be fair Benidorm wouldnt be my cup of tea either, rather go on the lash in a German city or somewhere like that (avoid where chav brits congregate on mass)

• Site Supporter

Kendo Nagasaki is still going in a small wrestling promotion in London allegedly.

Obviously not the same one I watched on World of Sport on Saturdays live from The wrighton stadium . . . unless he was about 18 months old at the peak of his fitness and is now just about 45.

Obviously not the same one I watched on World of Sport on Saturdays live from The wrighton stadium . . . unless he was about 18 months old at the peak of his fitness and is now just about 45.

sorry i lied looking into it he retired in 2008.

which is still some going

Had a great time, the liver is gonna be working overtime for the next few days, I wouldnt take the little etc but would do another long weekend with the lads

The only downside was some twat decided that spain should play scotland in alicante so it go over ran with the jock twats singing their anti england songs, they didnt like it when they got it back with their skirts on the ladyboy twats

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.