Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another 9 Arrested In Second Rochdale Grooming Scandal

miamiwhite

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right fuck it, here goes.

Sorry Did's, I know it pisses you off but come on, it is funny.

Diddles granddad passes away and Did's goes to the funeral. Imagine his surprise when he see's his girlfriend there.

"What you doing here" asks Diddles.

"I'm here for my Grandads funeral" replies his Mrs.

Theres a moment of confusion..........

Imagine his face as it slowly dawns on Diddles that he has been balls deep in his own cousin all this time!!!!!!

Brilliant.

No, No, No, No all wrong, all wrong.

It wasn't my Grandad, the person who died was my Auntie's husband, this man was the girl I was going out with Grandad.

We had no idea and yes it was a shock to find out when she was there at the funeral, but we were young, only 15 or so and it ended as soon as we knew, maybe when you go out with people, you should ask all their family details.

We kissed for sure, but at that age no sexual stuff happened, it wasn't even a proper thing, you know just a school thing, she lived other side of Bolton and I was more into football at Premier Fives, which at that age I did almost every night (floodlights permitting if dark and if the gates were open)

We had no idea, I don't even know if we're related, he wasn't my mums brother, just in our family because of my Auntie marrying him.

very ironic conversation with an asian shopkeeper mate of mine today. he said in the broadest Bolton accent ''those P@@@' bastards want fucking shooting,they're giving us a bad name.'' he went on to further comment that there is great uproar in the Asian community about this and a great big can of worms has been opened