Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Signings

superjohnmcginlay

• Members

We will have two by the end if the month regardless if division, we have plans

So says Dougie

He's ace

Interesting.

It'd be odd if they're both Palace players, considering they could be a division above us next season.

I'm hoping for Parr and Bolasie.

Orcales spoken

"U want a right back and u want a midfielder who could fill the Mark Davies gap. Among other things ..."

Right back is Sainsbury if he comes

Nixon is the only reason I go on Twitter these days since Not Big Sam stopped Tweeting as frequently.

Sounds expensive trying to get 2 key players from palace in.

Not too fussed about jedinak

Rather medo and pratley was our starting 2 next season and give Holden and vela more chance to be involved. 5 midfielders without counting mark Davies or possibly spearing is just daft and ends up no one nailing a place and titting about.

Bolasie is a bit too fancy dan for the prem for us. it's like the petrov situation all over again. Lee and eagles make sense as they both work hard. Another of them to ease the pressure would be best bet

Sounds expensive trying to get 2 key players from palace in.

Not too fussed about jedinak

Rather medo and pratley was our starting 2 next season and give Holden and vela more chance to be involved. 5 midfielders without counting mark Davies or possibly spearing is just daft and ends up no one nailing a place and titting about.

Bolasie is a bit too fancy dan for the prem for us. it's like the petrov situation all over again. Lee and eagles make sense as they both work hard. Another of them to ease the pressure would be best bet

Aye but Dougie has his own agenda, and I reckon he's looking for the leader that seems to be missing, Bolasie could take on that mantle, your theory is that maybe we already have the players in place, but as end of season has proved we are too thin on the ground, and we need to compete especially if we are still in the Championship. Edited by DomRepWanderer

i know you're all anxious to what Dougie and Lennard have been up to,so here goes. Saw Douglas in Sid's butcher,reckons we've got Messi on loan to give him some match time plus the Trippier chap from Burnley as well as that Fuigeroa from Whelan's championship club

Aye, can't ever see Doogie signing Bolasie Chris.

My mate went on a date with some bloke who's brother plays for Watford called Jenkins. Reckons his brothers already signed for us. Looked him up on the Internet looks nothing special guessing the bloke was getting desperate and trying to impress her but if it's true you heard it here first