Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Championship 2013/14

miamiwhite

To offer him the job Whelan must feel the cards were stacked against Coyle, with the horrific injury list and the owner selling Cahill half way through the season.

You cannot possibly know that

Or do we say the same about every Manager that's been sacked and then gets employment elsewhere?

You cannot possibly know that

Or do we say the same about every Manager that's been sacked and then gets employment elsewhere?

When they move upwards to a club with a better team and more money it's safe to assume the new chairman doesn't think he is an inept manager as you suggested

When they move upwards to a club with a better team and more money it's safe to assume the new chairman doesn't think he is an inept manager as you suggested

Hahaha this fuckers stopped trying to pretend he's a bolton fan now ........ Dan post a gif will you one with a kid under 7 preferably opening their pressies at Xmas and getting massively over excited ........ 4 fucking nil opening day win away at Barnsley fuck me gent you must have pissed yourself all together now "we are goin up say we are goin up"

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Hahaha this fuckers stopped trying to pretend he's a bolton fan now ........ Dan post a gif will you one with a kid under 7 preferably opening their pressies at Xmas and getting massively over excited ........ 4 fucking nil opening day win away at Barnsley fuck me gent you must have pissed yourself all together now "we are goin up say we are goin up"

Dan's out

boygif.gif

I'm pretty sure Whelan won't think he's inept

But then many non-Bolton supporters don't as they didn't witness the sheer clusterfuck of (non)tactics, (non)fitness and repeated mistakes like we did.

Are you seriously saying his performance at Bolton wasn't his fault?

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

I hate Wigan

but sadly dumb and dumber who've got Bolton in this sorry state from Allardyce's glorious era even more

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

I hate Wigan

but sadly dumb and dumber who've got Bolton in this sorry state from Allardyce's glorious era even more

Whoooosh what? Don't be giving it the fishing trip now you've gone and blown it don't blame you 4-0 away opening day it's easy enough to get carried away - do you want me to have a piss on a grass bank for you - top the day off?

Whoooosh what? Don't be giving it the fishing trip now you've gone and blown it don't blame you 4-0 away opening day it's easy enough to get carried away - do you want me to have a piss on a grass bank for you - top the day off?

Not trying to give him any credence here, but he does have a valid point, but he does seem to have a fetish for pies.