Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Badger Cull

gonzo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a young kestrel on my footpath a few days ago giving his/her self a groom through the front window, I was in awe, I had bats wizzing past a few years ago but not seen them since.

Ā 

Ā 

We've load of bats bobbing round here of an evening.Ā  I do enjoy watching them.

Loads near me as well, funny little nobbers they are

Ā 

Ā 

They do seem to be in a hurry

Ā 

Ā 

& I'm not sure, The Gonzo as I reckon when seagulls are giving it the large, a bat will say nowt, then go right in for the neck. Have that, you're a vampire seagull now, you fat squealing machine!

No, celebrity masterchef.Ā  There's only the tattooed lad off that Oirish band I don't want to stab.

Ā 

Is there a feature on scavenging birds with big scary teeth?

No, it's a documentary showing the earth from the ISS.....programme promised a lot, but it's a bit shit really. You do well to stick with Masterchef

We have black squirrels where we live, fucking loads of them. I quite like them.

Ā 

Ā 

We've an area the red ones live down here and no one is allowed in. Actually, it might be an area 51 sort of place and there's no red squirrels at all now I think of it

No, it's a documentary showing the earth from the ISS.....programme promised a lot, but it's a bit shit really. You do well to stick with Masterchef

Ā 

Ā 

I get on NASAtv quite a bit for all that sort of shit. Brian's working on a new series by the way :D

Geese.

Ā 

Now they are hard as fuck.

The randiest birds are wood pigeons.Ā  They've been bang at it across the road for a couple of months now, day and night, practically ripping branches down they've been that hard at it.Ā 

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't actually an orgy going on behind the leaves, that's how much the tress have been a swaying.

The bedroom window was open the one night over summer and I was awaken at 4 with them shagging like there was no tomorrow. I went to see the commotion. Then I hear, what you doing?Ā  Watching the wood pigeons shag, is my reply.Ā  Apparently, I'm a pervert!

I reckon it's them what's perverts not me!