Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If You Came Into Wealth Or Won The Lottery........

tomski

You wouldn't see me for dust.

If you'd be bored with millions sitting in the bank you have a serious lack of imagination.

I agree. I never understand people who win big on the lottery and carry on living their lives in exactly the same way they did before. What's the point of buying a ticket?

Lad on our street won the lottery. He sorted his family out fair play, then quit his job. He got a sports car, token fit bird and walked around in burberry playing golf every day. He got a box at Old Trafford and the Reebok (he was a red). Ended up feeling a bit sorry for him bizarrely. He didn't trust anyone, thought they were all after his money and his mates thought he was tight arse if he wasn't dipping into his pocket for drinks on nights out. He seemed a bit aimless.

image sorting this Divorce out...75million each, ok seems fair, who wants the house...feck it I'll buy a new one. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510414/Couple-scooped-148million-lottery-jackpot-divorce-just-year-win.html

Odds on him having some 20 year old dolly on his arm by end of the year?

image sorting this Divorce out...75million each, ok seems fair, who wants the house...feck it I'll buy a new one. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510414/Couple-scooped-148million-lottery-jackpot-divorce-just-year-win.html

Odds on him having some 20 year old dolly on his arm by end of the year?

you would think he would lose a bit of weight the far rich cunt

I agree. I never understand people who win big on the lottery and carry on living their lives in exactly the same way they did before. What's the point of buying a ticket?

Happen they're pretty much happy as they are but wouldn't mind seeing a bit (well, a lot) more of the World, or doing one or two other things that normal economic circumstances wouldn't allow?

Or you could live life like this fella, who probably should've first invested in a calculator and a copy of 'My First Maths'...

It's a heartwarming tale of festive cheer that was published on here earlier this year - but can be enjoyed again!

How a £2m lottery winner ended up with £7 in his pocket: Father-of-two, 42, who spent thousands re-forming his student band is surviving on the bank of Mum and Dad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295133/Lottery-winner-42-spent-thousands-forming-student-band-left-relying-handouts-parents-blowing-1-8m-fortune.html#ixzz2lCB7eZIR

article-2295133-18C02AA3000005DC-505_634

Now I'm not one for Shaudenfraude, shadenfreude, schaudenfrauede laughing at others misfortune, but, ha! :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie