Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

3 hours ago, dusan nikolic said:

Good start for us for once mate , showing some backbone that's been missing for a good while . Big test tomorrow though.

Missed the first week with being away and not seen any highlights. I’ll take a win though. Any win at the moment. Watched ‘A Football Life’ a few months ago. Oh what we’d give for the diesel, Thiesman and The Hogs. Or just one of them right now

9 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Missed the first week with being away and not seen any highlights. I’ll take a win though. Any win at the moment. Watched ‘A Football Life’ a few months ago. Oh what we’d give for the diesel, Thiesman and The Hogs. Or just one of them right now

Who would have thought after that superb 1991/92 season that we would have had 30 seasons of mediocrity at best . Best make the most of the good start anyways.

1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

Will the German games be kicking off at a similar time?

Aye, all 2.30pm.

1st & 2nd London games are on itv.

3rd London game and both Frankfurt games are on Sky.

Just checked the Sunday games for this weekend. I'll be watching 4 of em from start to finish!! 

1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

Hopefully the 3 sky games will also be on game pass/DAZN then I can watch em.

Not had chance to watch the Steelers live this season yet with game 1 on sky so blacked out on the game pass and then 2 primetime games. 

How much are you paying for Game Pass? It must be cheaper to get a Firestick with IPTV on it?

14 hours ago, jeep said:

How much are you paying for Game Pass? It must be cheaper to get a Firestick with IPTV on it?

Probably is it's about 150 for the season. Was happy to do it for the NFL gamepass as it enabled me to watch full games or condensed down to 40mins plus it came with a whole load of other stuff besides the games, NFL films and network stuff and was easy to use. Since DAZN took over this season it's not worth it.

If they don't sort it before the seasons out I'll be looking at the firestick and IPTV option 

Edited by frank_spencer

On 24/09/2023 at 09:31, dusan nikolic said:

Who would have thought after that superb 1991/92 season that we would have had 30 seasons of mediocrity at best . Best make the most of the good start anyways.

Good grief

Late to the highlights of last weekend with being away but Denver getting pumped 70-20 is less embarrassing than Washington’s display. That was utterly shocking. 

18 hours ago, Traf said:

Only marginally. I'd be surprised if we (Denver) win 4 games all season.

Yeah Denver didnt look good but beaten by a massively better team

2 hours ago, dusan nikolic said:

It really was hopeless wasn't it . That was some score though in the Denver game.

Hapless, hopeless, inept. Deary me. Playground mistakes. May as well not have bothered on the offense 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Had the bills winning that in a high scoring game looks like I'm correct and it's only half time 

First 4 drives, 2 TDs each, said after the 4th it would be a case of first one to not get one might be in trouble and that's how it's panned out so far 

If Matt Canada is OC for the Ravens game next week then Tomlin himself will be on the hot seat.

Far too many called plays behind the line of scrimmage. The speed of Austin, the ability of Pickens and the sheer size of Washington and so often there doesn't seem to be any attempt to go more than 5 yrds down field 

On 29/09/2023 at 19:26, MancWanderer said:

Yeah Denver didnt look good but beaten by a massively better team

Hapless, hopeless, inept. Deary me. Playground mistakes. May as well not have bothered on the offense 

Well that's 111 points conceded in 3 games , the latest calamity conceding 40 points to a team with a 0-4 Record .