Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Loan System

tomski

Is it not time to scrap this now? Reading that the dmbs are willing to loan him but want him straight back if he effectively does well got me thinking?

For example if Chelsea had no loan option my theory would be that they wouldn't stockpile them 33 players as there value would drop due to not playing them?

Said players go down the league's to get game time and that club gets the benefits of a selling fee in the future?

When was the last time Crewe got a good sale, they used to be the masters of it.

Is it not time to scrap this now? Reading that the dmbs are willing to loan him but want him straight back if he effectively does well got me thinking?

For example if Chelsea had no loan option my theory would be that they wouldn't stockpile them 33 players as there value would drop due to not playing them?

Said players go down the league's to get game time and that club gets the benefits of a selling fee in the future?

When was the last time Crewe got a good sale, they used to be the masters of it.

They'd still stockpile simply because they can.

But yes, the 'emergency' loan system is a joke. Much like the transfer window.

They'd still stockpile simply because they can.

But yes, the 'emergency' loan system is a joke. Much like the transfer window.

I'm not so sure they would. Would players sign for them if they knew they were not gonna get a sniff anywhere. Say of chelseas 33 loans only half could play for the reserves?

• Moderators

i overheard some thick bint at atherton pre season complaining about the treatment of her lad by bolton

by putting 2 and 2 together i think i know who she was on about

hes obviously a teenager and he wants to leave

'hes had offers and bolton won't let him go - hes been there since he was a child and they think they own him'

yes. love

they do

you signed him up for it

at age 7 or 8, parents are definitely going to be directing the kids

they all think little raheem is gonna be the one who makes it and i don't think they give much thought to him only being very good, rather than a world beater

i overheard some thick bint at atherton pre season complaining about the treatment of her lad by bolton

by putting 2 and 2 together i think i know who she was on about

hes obviously a teenager and he wants to leave

'hes had offers and bolton won't let him go - hes been there since he was a child and they think they own him'

yes. love

they do

you signed him up for it

at age 7 or 8, parents are definitely going to be directing the kids

they all think little raheem is gonna be the one who makes it and i don't think they give much thought to him only being very good, rather than a world beater

Just send her a new fridge, that usually sorts it.

You have to remember - every rule change that's made, is made for the benefit of the handful of big clubs.