Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

.....tells it as it is....blah blah....2020.....rhubarb.....4 more years....lefties....waffle waffle....you just don’t like his haircut.....yadda yadda.....he represents the common man from his golf resort....pffff pffff aagghhhh kill everyone grrrrrr

• Members

Lovely to see the usual suspects continuing to melt down.

This farce in the Senate will soon be over; idiots like Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff will have strengthened Trumps support rather than hindered it as they hoped and the squirming and bleating can continue for four more years.

What's not to like?

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Lovely to see the usual suspects continuing to melt down.

This farce in the Senate will soon be over; idiots like Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff will have strengthened Trumps support rather than hindered it as they hoped and the squirming and bleating can continue for four more years.

What's not to like?

Nothing to do with impeachment. Couldn't care less quite frankly. I'm more concerned that he used his platform to pour cold water on the need to address climate change at a time when the sentiment is actually gathering pace. 

Hopefully the audience will realise they've more to lose from not doing anything than they have to gain. 

Another example of his ineptitude and short term thinking for me. To add to an ever growing list.

12 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Nothing to do with impeachment. Couldn't care less quite frankly. I'm more concerned that he used his platform to pour cold water on the need to address climate change at a time when the sentiment is actually gathering pace. 

Hopefully the audience will realise they've more to lose from not doing anything than they have to gain. 

Another example of his ineptitude and short term thinking for me. To add to an ever growing list.

And just as Australia is on fire too, you couldn't make it up😟

18 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Did he? must of missed that. Did hear him say he wants to protect the planet, was going join the trillion tree planting effort and that USA had cleanest water and air in the world. Please point me to the text in the Davos speech where he pours cold  water on climate change. 

13 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Please point me to the text in the Davos speech where he pours cold  water on climate change. 

No - I can't even be arsed debating it with you anymore. Frankly I've better things to do that prove that the earth is an oblate spheroid to a flat earther.

Edited by kent_white
Predictive text

• Members
10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Did he? must of missed that. Did hear him say he wants to protect the planet, was going join the trillion tree planting effort and that USA had cleanest water and air in the world. Please point me to the text in the Davos speech where he pours cold  water on climate change. 

Kent White is viewed as a sound lad in these parts. Misguided politically maybe but always gives the 'other' side a fair hearing and appears to think things through and give credit if it is due.

In the case of The Trumpinator however, hysteria has reached such levels that it seems that anyone who is remotely 'anti' seems to be prone to a fair amount of hallucination and/or over thinking any perceived nuance to a point where it's shoot first and ask questions later (see what I did there?).

This is unlikely to change until the man has to move on in approximately 5 years time.

4 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Kent White is viewed as a sound lad in these parts. Misguided politically maybe but always gives the 'other' side a fair hearing and appears to think things through and give credit if it is due.

In the case of The Trumpinator however, hysteria has reached such levels that it seems that anyone who is remotely 'anti' seems to be prone to a fair amount of hallucination and/or over thinking any perceived nuance to a point where it's shoot first and ask questions later (see what I did there?).

This is unlikely to change until the man has to move on in approximately 5 years time.

Everything is Donald’s fault, be it climate change, terror Attacks, traffic on Blackburn Rd or the ticket office fucking up. Blame Donald!

4 more years 

Just now, royal white said:

Everything is Donald’s fault, be it climate change, terror Attacks, traffic on Blackburn Rd or the ticket office fucking up. Blame Donald!

4 more years 

Nobody is saying it's his fault. Just his response, as to most things, is fucking insane.

18 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Nobody is saying it's his fault. Just his response, as to most things, is fucking insane.

Only if you believe the hysterics from the left leaning lot, rather than the left try to win the public over and get them to vote for their policies they just try to twist everything the incumbent president/prime minister says in order to attempt to discredit. It ain’t working the people see right through it and so Trump will win again and Boris gets a massive parliamentary majority. If the left have sensible policies and argue them strongly in political debate instead of mud slinging then they would have a much better chance of gaining power. Until then the left are finished. First thing labour should do is ditch momentum, they’ll never win northern and Scotland with that shower of shit in control of the asylum. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Only if you believe the hysterics from the left leaning lot, rather than the left try to win the public over and get them to vote for their policies they just try to twist everything the incumbent president/prime minister says in order to attempt to discredit. It ain’t working the people see right through it and so Trump will win again and Boris gets a massive parliamentary majority. If the left have sensible policies and argue them strongly in political debate instead of mud slinging then they would have a much better chance of gaining power. Until then the left are finished. 

But he's given free reign to spout whatever bullshit he wants. Nay fecker seems to bat an eyelid.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

US President Donald Trump has decried climate "prophets of doom" in a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, where sustainability is the main theme.

He called for a rejection of "predictions of the apocalypse" and said America would defend its economy.

Mr Trump did not directly name the teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg, who was in the audience.

Later, she excoriated political leaders, saying the world "in case you hadn't noticed, is currently on fire".

US pollution increases under Trump after 7 years of decline..the guy is full of bullshit!

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/10/air-pollution-increases-under-trump-after-7-year-decline.html

1 hour ago, Salford Trotter said:

US President Donald Trump has decried climate "prophets of doom" in a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, where sustainability is the main theme.

He called for a rejection of "predictions of the apocalypse" and said America would defend its economy.

Mr Trump did not directly name the teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg, who was in the audience.

Later, she excoriated political leaders, saying the world "in case you hadn't noticed, is currently on fire".

US pollution increases under Trump after 7 years of decline..the guy is full of bullshit!

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/10/air-pollution-increases-under-trump-after-7-year-decline.html

This is the real issue at play, folk like you just pin the blame on trump, when Obama and his barrel gas extraction  was clearly mentioned in the article as were Forest fires, free thinkers read articles like that and come to a conclusion that there are many factors at play, folk like you with a political agenda and a fixed head set just shout it’s Trumps fault. It’s fucking bollocks. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

18 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

This is the real issue at play, folk like you just pin the blame on trump, when Obama was clearly mentioned in the article as were Forest fires, free thinkers read articles like that and come to a conclusion that there are many factors at play, folk like you with a political agenda and a fixed head set just shout it’s Trumps fault. It’s fucking bollocks. 

I'm not pinning the blame for the world's climate ills on Trump but you posted that he had said that the US had "the cleanest air and water in the world" and all I am I'm doing is showing you are lapping up all the bullshit that Trump spouts as gospel and it's a pack of lies.

As the world's biggest and most powerful economy the US are duty bound to lead the way on climate change, setting the standards that other countries follow but as Trump's agenda is all about the US we will hope in vain for any change.   

Edited by Salford Trotter

10 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I'm not pinning the blame for the world's climate ills on Trump but you posted that he had said that the US had "the cleanest air and water in the world" and all I am I'm doing is showing you are lapping up all the bullshit that Trump spouts as gospel and it's a pack of lies.

As the world's biggest and most powerful economy the US are duty bound to lead the way on climate change, setting the standards that other countries follow but as Trump's agenda is all about the US we will hope in vain for any change.   

I don’t lap up everything he says I’m just looking to add balance to the everything trump does is bad brigade. I fully expect every leader will do stuff I agree and don’t agree with, sadly many just take polar opposite view to whatever trump does, just because they support the opposite party and are entrenched/indoctrinated to a particular political ideology.  

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I don’t lap up everything he says I’m just looking to add balance to the everything trump does is bad brigade. I fully expect every leader will do stuff I agree and don’t agree with, sadly many just take polar opposite view to whatever trump does, just because they support the opposite party and are entrenched/indoctrinated to a particular political ideology.  

Well you lapped up his comments about the "cleanest water and air in the world" without questioning it so maybe you need to sense check what you post about him in future so you can back up your posts.

I'll be honest I don't like Trump because his values and behavioural traits are pretty much polar opposite to mine and just in the same way you detest Corbyn et al (I don't him and his ilk either) which your vitriol suggests is just as myopic (if that's the way you view my opinions). FYI - I don't support all do that the Dems do either but they are better than Trump. 

28 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Well you lapped up his comments about the "cleanest water and air in the world" without questioning it so maybe you need to sense check what you post about him in future so you can back up your posts.

I'll be honest I don't like Trump because his values and behavioural traits are pretty much polar opposite to mine and just in the same way you detest Corbyn et al (I don't him and his ilk either) which your vitriol suggests is just as myopic (if that's the way you view my opinions). FYI - I don't support all do that the Dems do either but they are better than Trump. 

Then it all comes down to who you want to believe. Many sites have fact checked his claim regarding cleanest water and have agreed that it is.

Maybe you need to do some checking? Or just realise there’s huge amounts of bullshit on all sides.

Prophets of doom = the thousands of scientists who've spent the last 40 odd years working on the problem and are qualified to have an opinion

At this juncture - having DT as the most powerful leader of our species is the ultimate act of self harm. We're like fucking lemmings.

4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Prophets of doom = the thousands of scientists who've spent the last 40 odd years working on the problem and are qualified to have an opinion

At this juncture - having DT as the most powerful leader of our species is the ultimate act of self harm. We're like fucking lemmings.

Not agreeing or disagreeing but what about the scientists who’s views differ? What about the scientists that said the world would be done by the millenium or that the majority of the UK would be under water by 2010? Why should people believe them now when what they have said in the past hasn’t happened?

21 minutes ago, royal white said:

Not agreeing or disagreeing but what about the scientists who’s views differ? What about the scientists that said the world would be done by the millenium or that the majority of the UK would be under water by 2010? Why should people believe them now when what they have said in the past hasn’t happened?

It's the job of scientists who's views differ to offer a more convincing hypothesis than anthropogenic climate change to explain the phenomenon of global warming.

I don't know any scientists who predicted the majority of the UK would be underwater by 2010?

People should believe them because science remains the most accurate way human beings have developed to understand the way the world works and make predictions about the future. The fact that science has been, and will continue to be wrong is its strength. When a theory is put forward that better suits the data and can be proven experimentally - then the old one is thrown out and the new one becomes what we should run with, until we can do better yet again. 

I was having these same arguments with folk on here 10 years ago so it's sad that we're still having them now.