Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Can you really say it’s had any effect on your life? it’s a myth. We march on. so sad for the FPBE mob, they are the saddest fuckers I’ve ever laid my eyes on.  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

What effect has leaving the EU had on your life?

Just now, Cheese said:

Wallow in what? Why do I deserve this condemnation?

Some folk love to think all is against them… they wallow in some kind of permanent perceived misery… I have you nailed as that type. If it weren’t Brexit be something else… I’d rather eat shit than be around someone like you. 

• Members
On 26/10/2022 at 16:24, Sweep said:

aye, but Jacob Rees Mogg could gun down a classroom full of school kids, and he's spin it that it's a good thing, and much worse would have happened if Corbyn was in charge......or something like that

:rofl: You should move to Walshaw. Might be a good congregation spot for fantasists.

You are becoming Spideresque too. You'll know you've reached your nadir when you start to spout about 'shitting in mouths' and the like.

4 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

:rofl: You should move to Walshaw. Might be a good congregation spot for fantasists.

You are becoming Spideresque too. You'll know you've reached your nadir when you start to spout about 'shitting in mouths' and the like.

He likes to post shit that he thinks will be loved by the knobs who dominate this site ( bum chums)and will give him kudos. That’s how he rolls. No point in taking him on. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He likes to post shit that he thinks will be loved by the knobs who dominate this site ( bum chums)and will give him kudos. That’s how he rolls. No point in taking him on. 

Indeed. Keep calm and carry on. Sadly, they do dominate this site now.