Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holy Shit That Nazi Just

anewman

Anyone at the March on the side of the 'white nationalists' is a cunt

What about the ones tooled up on the opposite side ?

The ones in balaclavas etc.....

Certainly not condoning the White Nationalists, but Antifa turned up without invite or permit. Antifa are as violent, though you wouldn't even dare agree would you ?

They want sectioning; but so do those who think Trump actually stands for that shite.

He's not coming out and explicitly naming the groups involved like he would in other instances is he? He's using vague language. You can't blame him though as these knuckle draggers make up some of his core support so he probably doesn't want to upset them.

He's not coming out and explicitly naming the groups involved like he would in other instances is he? He's using vague language. You can't blame him though as these knuckle draggers make up some of his core support so he probably doesn't want to upset them.

Echoes of Corbyn and Khan there.

I notice Corbyn was quick to offer his sympathy re Charlotteville....pity he doesn't do the same so fast over here..

Certainly not condoning the White Nationalists, but Antifa turned up without invite or permit. Antifa are as violent, though you wouldn't even dare agree would you ?

I'm quite happy the antifa turned up ready to kick the shit out of the Nazi scum.

In the same way I'd be quite happy to see any heavily armed hate filled cunts met with those ready to fight back.

Standing up to hate is the only way to progress.

If we've to stand up to the likes of ISIS we also have to stand up to Nazis

I say good on em.

The cunts need their faces smashing in.

If there was a KKK rally in my town I'd turn up with whatever tools I could get my hands on.

Utter fucking scum. They deserve all they get.

I say good on em.

The cunts need their faces smashing in.

If there was a KKK rally in my town I'd turn up with whatever tools I could get my hands on.

Utter fucking scum. They deserve all they get.

Takes two to tango ?

Without Antifa being present, then the demented KKK lot would have passed off quite peacefully but their standards, just like they did the other night.

Antifa are fucking thugs as well, no ifs no buts.

Takes two to tango ?

Without Antifa being present, then the demented KKK lot would have passed off quite peacefully but their standards, just like they did the other night.

Why should their march be allowed to pass of peacefully?

Takes two to tango ?

Why turn up armed and wearing riot gear if your friendly nazi gathering is to be peaceful?

Why turn up armed and wearing riot gear if your friendly nazi gathering is to be peaceful?

Because of wankers like your lot tooled up and hijacking it.

Antifa had been running ads regarding it, so the Nationalists knew exactly what to expect.

Try a little research next time Dumbo.

Tooled up? Did you see the white militia? They had fucking machine guns

He offered condolences to those killed and injured in VA just as he did following the cowardly attacks over her by ISIS supporting filth

And how long did it take him recently re Venezuela after many nudges from the media ?

What about the IRA then ? Sorry to dig up old stuff, but you are so biased it is utterly pathetic.

Have a nice night.

Because of wankers like your lot tooled up and hijacking it.

Antifa had been running ads regarding it, so the Nationalists knew exactly what to expect.

Try a little research next time Dumbo.

So what if they were??

Maybe our soldiers should've gone to Normandy without any tools.

Why shouldn't it ?

They may be cracked but they were entitled to their rally like the authorities permit said so.

Fuck me pal you been on the sauce?

This isn't a fracking demo. It's a white supremacist march. Neo nazi thugs armed to their teeth marching against black people.

Your forefathers fought against shit like this that threatened to take over our tiny island.

It's like a bunch of peados being allowed to march shouting how good fiddling kids is.

Go have a lie down pal.

Edited by gonzo

What a load of fucking pansies some of you lot really are......

Re the machine guns, did they use them ? Hmmmmm, NO....

Cast your minds back to last year at a similar rally and Antifa stabbing several Nationalist members in an American park...

Now, when you've done research, you'll see why the Nationalist lot came tooled up.

For the record, Antifa had pepper spray, mace etc not to mention coshes and bats.

Anyone backing Antifa anywhere are as bad as the groups they're opposing.

Fuck me pal you been on the sauce?

This isn't a fracking demo. It's a white supremacist march. Neo nazi thugs armed to their teeth marching against black people.

Your forefathers fought against shit like this that threatened to take over our tiny island.

It's like a bunch of peados being allowed to march shouting how good fiddling kids is.

Go have a lie down pal.

Ads,

Don't be a fucking patronising cunt. End of and you should have a lie down.