Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Keeper Dies On Tele

barryk32

And the faces of death VHS that everybody's older brother had at high school :D

To he honest you can find much more disturbing footage on YouTube than either the Faces or Traces Of Death videos, if you're into that sort of thing.

One of the most disturbing things I've seen was the infamous Budd Dwyer live press conference suicide.

What makes it even worse is that it looks like he was actually not guilty of the charges brought against him.

There's a brilliant documentary of the whole affair called Honest Man, which is well worth a watch if you want to know more about it.

So far today I've had a woman getting pumped whilst a turd wafts out of her like a Yule log, a car crash where 3 car loads of people get flattened by a lorry after getting out of their cars on the motorway and some woman pulling her fanny wide open in various positions and make it do some weird clacking noise whilst her arse is on the verge of prolapse.

Quiet day really.

• Site Supporter

So far today I've had a woman getting pumped whilst a turd wafts out of her like a Yule log, a car crash where 3 car loads of people get flattened by a lorry after getting out of their cars on the motorway and some woman pulling her fanny wide open in various positions and make it do some weird clacking noise whilst her arse is on the verge of prolapse.

Quiet day really.

Can your latest Fistmaster replicate that?