Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

14 minutes ago, royal white said:

I wonder if his obsessed ‘haters’ off here (I’m sure they have a man crush on him) go and throw a milkshake at him. 

I note Adam Boulton has dropped a rather large bollock re a certain London district...I wonder if he’ll be called racist for that ?

He’s hastily deleted what he said on social media .......oh dear :D

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

How fucking childish.

Stop posting chapter and verse on the twat and folk will stop pointing out what a twat your idol is

Deal?

How’s about if you don’t like it just scroll on by or don’t comment saying you’re not going to comment then comment. 

You end up looking a bit of a fool.

3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

It's a chore but must be done.

Lest any 'strangers' who happen upon here come to the conclusion Bolton supporters are a bunch of gullible reactionary tossers.

Oh right. That’s a really cool story. 

• Members
8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

It's a chore but must be done.

Lest any 'strangers' who happen upon here come to the conclusion Bolton supporters are a bunch of gullible reactionary tossers.

That's the last conclusion I'd be worried about if I were you son.  I think they're more likely to deduce that you're a pickled brain zoon.

Having read some of the utterly ludicrous shite you (and Larry and Moe) post in genuine sincerity I'll take being a 'pickled brain zoon' all day long...

I've long since stopped giving a single fuck in regard to the opinions of a handful of posters on here, yourself included.

I could allude to your brain being frazzled due to necking handfuls of Pink Windmills, Brown Bombers and Blue Nuns prior to your mob getting a good hiding off biker gangs on Brighton Beach during the '60s - but I won't, because I'm the better man. I play the ball, not the man.

Djen Karpackie Zubr Zwyiec

Edited by Youri McAnespie
wasn't pompous enough.

2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Having read some of the utterly ludicrous shite you (and Larry and Moe) post in genuine sincerity I'll take being a 'pickled brain zoon' all day long...

I've long since stopped giving a single fuck in regard to the opinions of a handful of posters on here, yourself included.

I could allude to your brain being frazzled due to necking handfuls of Pink Windmills, Brown Bombers and Blue Nuns prior to your mob getting a good hiding off biker gangs on Brighton Beach during the '60s - but I won't, because I'm the better man. I play the ball, not the man.

Hey up if it’s not the “I’m not posting on the Tommy thread again”.....posting on the Tommy thread.

Proving he’s stopped giving a single fuck what certain posters say.....by posting about what certain posters are saying.

:) 

• Members
5 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Don't be so fucking mard. I would have been around 10 years old when the Mods were annihilating Rockers on Brighton Beach in the 60's tovarich. Never touched a green'n'clear, a black bomber, a purple heart or a Benny mate. High on life me - never really needed any stimulants - legal or otherwise.

Why don't you get back to "Red flag" choir practice or home brew classes and let the adults play in here?

You're doing a sterling job of showing me up as a liar and hypocrite, just like my boyhood idol Jeremy Corbyn. Good work, Tommeh would be proud.

Only one more sleep 'til his visit, although I doubt you'll be sleeping much, such are your excitement levels.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

36 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You're doing a sterling job of showing me up as a liar and hypocrite, just like my boyhood idol Jeremy Corbyn. Good work, Tommeh would be proud.

Only one more sleep 'til his visit, although I doubt you'll be sleeping much, such are your excitement levels.

Yep

• Members

How juvenile is "Tommeh"? Do they really think anyone will be having sleepless nights about that?

Maybe they should add "Robertson" for devastating comedic effect? SYL's supporters must be shitting themselves.

14 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Has he been to the town centre?

Doesn't look like it. Just been having a look on the Bolton News website. Looks like a pretty shit turn out in Breightmet - I presumed there would be quite a few there, especially with the weather being decent.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I fell down some right wing bellend's Twitter wormhole t'other day...

I was struck by the number of his fellow bellends who struggled to spell 'fuck off'.

Not the best advert for online bigotry.

Hes here again “I'm not commenting on the Tommy thread anymore”.......commenting on the Tommy thread again :) 

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Doesn't look like it. Just been having a look on the Bolton News website. Looks like a pretty shit turn out in Breightmet - I presumed there would be quite a few there, especially with the weather being decent.

Reckon you'd have to "follow" him online or something. Read on here he was coming to Bolton, however no idea he was coming to Breightmet.

All been quiet this way, not even a siren!