Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Caroline Flack

barryk32

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

He's having a bad morning isn't he ? Stuffed re Schofield, and now rogered by RW 🤭

He’s a stayer. Never knows when he’s beaten. He will be back with his unique twist on “I know best about everything” Got to admire that a wee bit even though it’s soul destroying 

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

I meant examples of their tweets re politics that you claim they made.....

Haha of course you did! 

liam Gallagher gives his own flesh and blood shit every week on twitter! As I said these are just 2 examples, if you pop over to Twitter you will find many more. 

Just now, royal white said:

Haha of course you did! 

liam Gallagher gives his own flesh and blood shit every week on twitter! As I said these are just 2 examples, if you pop over to Twitter you will find many more. 

You made a specific claim 

I see celebrities are all over this death saying “can we not all be kind” “just be nice” and “just show love” the same hypocrites who have been using the same platforms over the last few months to slag politicians and anyone that supports them off. Fkin hypocrites 

All I wanted was some examples where someone is asking people to be "kind and nice" and their tweets that you consider not to have been kind and nice about politicians. I doubt anyone is saying "never say a bad word about anyone". More that as a society we should be trying to look out for each other to stop this happening. Which seems like a nice thought - better than just shrugging shoulders and not caring. 

4 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

You made a specific claim 

All I wanted was some examples where someone is asking people to be "kind and nice" and their tweets that you consider not to have been kind and nice about politicians. I doubt anyone is saying "never say a bad word about anyone". More that as a society we should be trying to look out for each other to stop this happening. Which seems like a nice thought - better than just shrugging shoulders and not caring. 

Have you looked on twitter? Obviously not. 

LG yesterday - show love it’s alright. 

LG Aug 2019 (On the radio) - boris got the PM job because he is ugly, all PMs are ugly.....along with “all Brexiteers are fools”, “all those trying to overturns the result (I.e. you, cheese etc) are cunts”

hypocrite. Like many others this last few days 

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

Have you looked on twitter? Obviously not. 

LG yesterday - show love it’s alright. 

LG Aug 2019 (On the radio) - boris got the PM job because he is ugly, all PMs are ugly.....along with “all Brexiteers are fools”, “all those trying to overturns the result (I.e. you, cheese etc) are cunts”

hypocrite. Like many others this last few days 

I'd suggest you might want to look on twitter - Liam Gallagher's tweet was ironic in response to his brother's unkind tweet about his single. 

I mean he clarifies it the tweet after.....like I say - do you have any actual examples?

SHOW LOVE ITS ALRIGHT LG x
7:37 AM · Feb 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

0Cw_hY7F_bigger.jpg

Replying to
In reply to this shit:
Quote Tweet

Jo9jhI8U_normal.jpg
Noel Gallagher

@NoelGallagher
· Feb 16
Nothing to see here dudes and dollies. Silence is still golden..and just in case you weren’t already aware someone still has a new single out. I believe it’s called “Once” which is the exact amount of times it should be played.
Show this thread

Edited by bwfcfan5

22 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, course you did........Give it up fella, RW will tear you another new one shortly

Aye. By posting a tweet that had nothing to do with what he claimed. Perhaps instead of seeing the internet as a war you might engage constructively - nobody wins on the internet ever. Nobody. 

9 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Aye. By posting a tweet that had nothing to do with what he claimed. Perhaps instead of seeing the internet as a war you might engage constructively - nobody wins on the internet ever. Nobody. 

And you may just once stop thinking you're so perfect and so right on every damn subject.

Your record is as successful as Coyle's win ratio,  

• Site Supporter

Obviously tragic.

But shit like this has happened forever and will continue to do so. 

Chris Cornell, a fucking hero of mine, took his own life a couple of years ago and that was blamed on everything from stardom, to drugs, to psychological harm etc etc...

The bottom line is that we’re still just a few billion meat parcels trying to survive in a battle of the fittest. Some can cope and some can’t. It’s shite when people feel that suicide is the only way out but it won’t change just because of Caroline Flack.

The Sun and The Mail will continue to scoop up revenue from gossip-hungry cunts Ad Infinitum. 

15 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Whilst you’re on twitter have a look for other examples (search bar is on the left of your using an Ipad) 

15 minutes ago, royal white said:

Whilst you’re on twitter have a look for other examples (search bar is on the left of your using an Ipad) 

I'm not wasting my time. You made the claim which I assumed meant you had loads of actual examples of said hypocrisy...instead it seems to be a figment of your imagination. 

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I'm not wasting my time. You made the claim which I assumed meant you had loads of actual examples of said hypocrisy...instead it seems to be a figment of your imagination. 

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me is probably one of the biggest lies humanity has ever told itself,"  James o Brien coming out with a corker here....another self important hypocrite who spends a lot of time name calling yet has now changed his tune because of this death. 

There’s plenty out there, but you don’t want to waste your time, that’s fair enough. 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me is probably one of the biggest lies humanity has ever told itself,"  James o Brien coming out with a corker here....another self important hypocrite who spends a lot of time name calling yet has now changed his tune because of this death. 

There’s plenty out there, but you don’t want to waste your time, that’s fair enough. 

So a journalist who presents a radio show....

I don't see his tweet in reference to her death about "kindness" though.

In fact as a former journalist in the monologue you refer to....

Despite feeling slightly embarrassed, James admitted that if he had had an editor with a different disposition, he wouldn't have had the financial security or the moral confidence to refuse to stories he'd now be ashamed of.

So he's not pretending to be a saint. Merely commenting on the situation. 

Is this really a list of people you don't like who said something about an incident? Cos it looks that way to me. The two examples you've dragged up so far have absolutely demonstrably nothing to do with "preaching kindness and love then being horrible to politicians". 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

How do custard and stuffy get slated and this mon is still here. Nae justice in the world 

Maybe because removing him may lead to him deciding to end it all and then the Mods and Happy would be vilified everywhere they went.

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

So a journalist who presents a radio show....

I don't see his tweet in reference to her death about "kindness" though.

In fact as a former journalist in the monologue you refer to....

So he's not pretending to be a saint. Merely commenting on the situation. 

Is this really a list of people you don't like who said something about an incident? Cos it looks that way to me. The two examples you've dragged up so far have absolutely demonstrably nothing to do with "preaching kindness and love then being horrible to politicians". 

I think Liam is ok (as much of a hypocrite he is).

I made no reference to JOB mentioning kindness, I said he’s come out with a corker about sticks and stones as that’s as hypocritical as they come. You Though, as ever, will always will try and twist. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

I think Liam is ok (as much of a hypocrite he is).

I made no reference to JOB mentioning kindness, I said he’s come out with a corker about sticks and stones as that’s as hypocritical as they come. You Though, as ever, will always will try and twist. 

Ok - going back to your original point...

I see celebrities are all over this death saying “can we not all be kind” “just be nice” and “just show love” the same hypocrites who have been using the same platforms over the last few months to slag politicians and anyone that supports them off. Fkin hypocrites 

You haven't actually seen any celebrity tweet about kindness or "just be nice" whilst they've simultaneously spent months slagging politicians off have you? 

I assumed there'd be loads - but Liam Gallagher didn't and neither did James O'Brien. The two you picked did nothing of the sort. Perhaps you had a dream?

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Ok - going back to your original point...

You haven't actually seen any celebrity tweet about kindness or "just be nice" whilst they've simultaneously spent months slagging politicians off have you? 

I assumed there'd be loads - but Liam Gallagher didn't and neither did James O'Brien. The two you picked did nothing of the sort. Perhaps you had a dream?

But James O Brien wasn’t one of the 2 I had mentioned, Which you had acknowledged in your previous post 🤦‍♂️ You have made no reference to the second one I have mentioned and you can’t be arsed checking twitter or other media/social media platforms so I’m not sure why you still keep commenting? 

21 minutes ago, royal white said:

But James O Brien wasn’t one of the 2 I had mentioned, Which you had acknowledged in your previous post 🤦‍♂️ You have made no reference to the second one I have mentioned and you can’t be arsed checking twitter or other media/social media platforms so I’m not sure why you still keep commenting? 

Well I have no idea who Jameela Jamil is tbh. But assuming I'm looking at the right account - its locked for followers only - so I can't check what she said about Caroline Flack and previously about politicians that makes her a hypocrite - I'll take your word for it though. So Jameela is the only example you've seen of this? Seems harsh to lump all celebrities in then?