Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Caroline Flack

barryk32

• Members
15 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Wasn't having a pop, could have sworn you'd posted about your experience with it before - if I'm mistaken then I'll hold my hand up.

All good mate. Yes, I think I did post something about it. Complete shock at the time which absolutely no one saw coming.

"For a lot of people, being arrested for common assault is an extreme way to have some sort of spiritual awakening but for me it's become the normal.

"I've been pressing the snooze button on many stresses in my life - for my whole life. I've accepted shame and toxic opinions on my life for over 10 years and yet told myself it's all part of my job. No complaining.

"The problem with brushing things under the carpet is they are still there and one day someone is going to lift that carpet up and all you are going to feel is shame and embarrassment.

"On December the 12th 2019 I was arrested for common assault on my boyfriend. Within 24 hours my whole world and future was swept from under my feet and all the walls that I had taken so long to build around me collapsed. I am suddenly on a different kind of stage and everyone is watching it happen.

"I have always taken responsibility for what happened that night. Even on the night. But the truth is... It was an accident.

"I've been having some sort of emotional breakdown for a very long time.

"But I am NOT a domestic abuser. We had an argument and an accident happened. An accident. The blood that someone SOLD to a newspaper was MY blood and that was something very sad and very personal.

"The reason I am talking today is because my family can't take anymore. I've lost my job. My home. My ability to speak. And the truth has been taken out of my hands and used as entertainment.

"I can't spend every day hidden away being told not to say or speak to anyone.

"I'm so sorry to my family for what I have brought upon them and for what my friends have had to go through.

"I'm not thinking about 'how I'm going to get my career back.' I'm thinking about how I'm going to get mine and my family's life back."

Christ.Ā 

• Members

To look at Caroline Flack youā€™d see this huge smile and happy persona. Youā€™d have thought she didnā€™t have a care in the world. When truth is she was being internally tormented by her own thoughts.Ā 
You can never truly know what it going on in someoneā€™s head.Ā 
Ā 

Robin Williams was the biggest shock to me when it came to suicide because he seemed like the happiest soul on earth.Ā 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Christ.Ā 

which is probably why folk are saying we need to be kind to people when they are down, not look to kick them further

that doesn't make you a hypocrite if you once said something shitty about someone, unless it was deliberate when you knew they were having a tough time

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

which is probably why folk are saying we need to be kind to people when they are down, not look to kick them further

that doesn't make you a hypocrite if you once said something shitty about someone, unless it was deliberate when you knew they were having a tough time

Yep - there's so much in there - she wrote it on 31st January but her management/PR company stopped her putting it out - we can understand why but clearly hasn't helped.

The media printing those images need to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.Ā 

Given one might deduce that the blood was as a result of self-harm what the hell were the authorities and police who knew this doing to protect her? That seems like a monumental failing there.Ā 

1 hour ago, royal white said:

She was obviously in a dark place and her management team didĀ very little to help. However her claiming that she is not a domestic abuserĀ after 1 ex boy friend claimed she is and another had to phone the police saying he feared for his life is a little hard to believe.Ā 

Thing is we do not know what actually happened. Given the inference was she was slitting her own wrists, is it not plausible that he was trying to stop her doing that when the incident happened? And given that she reportedly told the police she wanted to kill herself it sort of puts whatever she was doing in a different light to "we were asleep and I woke up as she bashed my head in". I don't know. Nobody knows - but I suspect its not a simple "she was a man beating monster" here.Ā 

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Thing is we do not know what actually happened. Given the inference was she was slitting her own wrists, is it not plausible that he was trying to stop her doing that when the incident happened? And given that she reportedly told the police she wanted to kill herself it sort of puts whatever she was doing in a different light to "we were asleep and I woke up as she bashed my head in". I don't know. Nobody knows - but I suspect its not a simple "she was a man beating monster" here.Ā 

Iā€™m going off what her ex in 2018 had to say about her and what her last boyfriend was saying to the police when he called them. Thatā€™s unless theyā€™re both liarsĀ 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Amazing that this is 10 pager and still going strong.Ā 

you're only helping as well

anyway

things to seem to be pointing towards her being a serial abuser, and mentally unstable

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/15/caroline-flacks-ex-andrew-brady-exposes-nda-banning-discussing-relationship-assault-arrest-11909367/

5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

anyway

things to seem to be pointing towards her being a serial abuser, and mentally unstable

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/15/caroline-flacks-ex-andrew-brady-exposes-nda-banning-discussing-relationship-assault-arrest-11909367/

Not wrapped right indeed.....who the fuck dates someone wearing an Ellesse sweatshirt ?

8 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

anyway

So when do we stop using mental health as an excuse for people committing crimes? Itā€™s all a vicious circle at the moment.Ā 

1 hour ago, Spider said:

People say suicide is a weakness.

I cannot begin to imagine the strength required mentally to hang yourself.

You must be in a place so dark it just doesnā€™t compute.

My thoughts too. The planning, etc.

34 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

What; your age or her demise?

Well InĀ reality ive as much Chance now as I had before. But I like to kid myself on so will say my ageĀ 

necrophilia even for someone as tidy as ms flack I draw the line at. Especially when theyā€™re no longer warmĀ