Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading

bolty58

• Members

Am I reading (no pun intended) this right? Media reports down here suggesting an Islamic fundamentalist out to get 'homosexual sinners'? Is this correct?

Are they reporting it as such up there or is this going to be another kid gloves approach to avoid giving the lefties the ultimate quandary - not too dissimilar to the Birmingham schools fiasco?

"Which side do I come out on? The #illridewith you mob or the LTGBIXYKMJ crew?". Squirm away.

Absolutely no mention of that over here. BBC reporting a man from Reading arrested. Fact he was from Libya mentioned once and words 'asylum seeker' studiously avoided.Mental health problems stressed and some bag head wheeled out to say he thought he was 'a decent bloke' ie someone to smoke pot with.

Meanwhile on here the usual suspects continue to deny his nationality was important, remind us we created this problem, its our fault for being free, we are more likely to be killed by drunk drivers than Muslamics and best of all 3 innocent people stabbed in a park is ok in the grand scheme of things because 300 have died today in some shit hole country( that have been massacring each other since biblical times without western interference )

Australia sounding better and better

18 minutes ago, snowball said:

Absolutely no mention of that over here. BBC reporting a man from Reading arrested. Fact he was from Libya mentioned once and words 'asylum seeker' studiously avoided.Mental health problems stressed and some bag head wheeled out to say he thought he was 'a decent bloke' ie someone to smoke pot with.

Meanwhile on here the usual suspects continue to deny his nationality was important, remind us we created this problem, its our fault for being free, we are more likely to be killed by drunk drivers than Muslamics and best of all 3 innocent people stabbed in a park is ok in the grand scheme of things because 300 have died today in some shit hole country( that have been massacring each other since biblical times without western interference )

Australia sounding better and better

You have forgotten All Lives Matter. 

The 3 guys killed all frequented the same pub which was decorated in rainbows yesterday. Got to remember will be media restrictions on reporting up here as it is a murder enquiry rather than a media cover up. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

You have forgotten All Lives Matter. 

The 3 guys killed all frequented the same pub which was decorated in rainbows yesterday. Got to remember will be media restrictions on reporting up here as it is a murder enquiry rather than a media cover up. 

If it’s a targeted attack on gay men by an Islamic terrorist then it should be public knowledge, gay men and women need to be made aware and pre-warned that they may be at risk, no matter how low the risk is. 

6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If it’s a targeted attack on gay men by an Islamic terrorist then it should be public knowledge, gay men and women need to be made aware and pre-warned that they may be at risk, no matter how low the risk is. 

How do you know that such a message has not been passed into to the LGBT community in Reading but done so in such a way not to undermine the pricks right to a fair trial ? If the police come out as say ‘ he is a terrorist and a fucking nutter’  before the trial it undermines the right to a fair trial and gives a loophole that could be used to get him off. All I am saying is we want to avoid that. 

Not sure what there is disagree with ? 

• Members

I was interested in how it was being reported up there.

Fair points from Ani regarding a fair trial I suppose. Having said that, if it's absolutely beyond doubt that he did this, I wouldn't be bothered how fair the cunts trial was.

• Members
2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

How would he know which ones were bummers?

They were in a 3 man botting chain. Lucky Pierre bought it first.

More seriously, no doubt there were umpteen ways he could have known. The park may be a beat. He could have followed them from the gay pub. Who knows.

Edited by bolty58

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

If it was a homophobic attack, which I doubt , then it does just further highlight the backward And prehistoric views that a certain religion holds. These views aren’t limited to them but they appear much more prevalent. 

You could well be right. The Australian media are as bad as the rest at putting two and two together and coming up with five.

Just now, bolty58 said:

You could well be right. The Australian media are as bad as the rest at putting two and two together and coming up with five.

Easy assumption to make I guess. Park full of people and 3 sweetpants get murdered.

But Im sure I read they weren’t all in the same group those who died? So unless he knew them it simply can’t be a targeted attack. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not sure their sexuality matters. Still another terrorist attack from an Islamic extremist.

It doesn't. It was just a spin they put on it down here it seems. No doubt all will become clear.

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

If it was a homophobic attack, which I doubt , then it does just further highlight the backward And prehistoric views that a certain religion holds. 

Is bolty a raygun, then?

1 hour ago, Norpig said:

The BBC made a point of mentioning the 3 men were gay, not so sure this is terror related more mental health issue i think.

Are you for real? A Libyan ISIS sympathiser with a violent record known to MI5 and who seems to have targeted gay people and you think mental health before extremism? of course you could say all ISIS/extremists are mental but that would be disingenuous to say the least. still its more comforting for the touchy feely brigade to say that rather than recognise immigration problems.

BTW was the guy who killed Jo Cox an extremist or someone with mental health problems? 

21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not sure their sexuality matters. Still another terrorist attack from an Islamic extremist.

Only in that it may have triggered this Islamic Extremist so it may have mattered to him. only guessing of course and it is horrific regardless but goes to show they hate everybody who doesn't follow their cult. (will avoid the word religion)

30 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Easy assumption to make I guess. Park full of people and 3 sweetpants get murdered.

But Im sure I read they weren’t all in the same group those who died? So unless he knew them it simply can’t be a targeted attack. 

Maybe they were just dressed in that certain way ? 

Or it was his raygun gaydar ? 

think raygun gaydar covers most phobias. 

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Maybe they were just dressed in that certain way ? 

Or it was his raygun gaydar ? 

think raygun gaydar covers most phobias. 

I did elude to the fact they were wearing tutus but even that’s not a dead cert these days 😁

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, snowball said:

Only in that it may have triggered this Islamic Extremist so it may have mattered to him. only guessing of course and it is horrific regardless but goes to show they hate everybody who doesn't follow their cult. (will avoid the word religion)

To be fair, i believe more Muslims get killed by Muslim extremists than any other race or religion

But then there's cults within the cults, a right old mess