Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

St Georges Day

embankment

On 25/03/2021 at 06:57, embankment said:

24th March today.

The day the media are frightened of celebrating. 

It is our proud to be English day.

If my new flag had been delivered on time it would have been fluttering proudly above the new shed. A few years ago

Saxon released a live album recorded at The Ritz on this day.

Witnessed by my self and Ashburner St Market and Sputnik Stan.

We spent the afternoon in the Old Monkey and The Circus.  Surrounded by guys who had been to the St Georges day lunch at the Midland Hotel.

I for one will be raising a glass of traditional English stout Ale this evening. 

Whilst we're bringing up historic St Georges Day posts, let's not forget this beauty from earlier this year......March 24th, the day the Media are frightened to celebrate 🙂

Maybe the Mods can merge them...

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

These days they throw you in prison for eating trifle on a beach towel, these days.

We have to celebrate the prophet Muhammad's birthday (pbuh) lest we get thrown in jail, these days.

I’ve started double parking outside every mosque I drive past, just to make sure Muhammad knows I’m thinking about him and his lustrous beard. Not Jesus, with his hippy straggler beard. I like something I can pout whilst I’m being fingered. Inshallah.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve started double parking outside every mosque I drive past, just to make sure Muhammad knows I’m thinking about him and his lustrous beard. Not Jesus, with his hippy straggler beard. I like something I can pout whilst I’m being fingered. Inshallah.

He wasn't a nonce either - the prophet (saw) he just hung around until his missus was of age.

I reckon' Jesus was a bender (nowt up with it like) hanging around with 12 other dicks.

And no evidence he nobbed Mary Magazine or whatever.

Nine bob note Imo.

We will fish for men.

Where, in some public bogs in Nazareth?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He wasn't a nonce either - the prophet (saw) he just hung around until his missus was of age.

I reckon' Jesus was a bender (nowt up with it like) hanging around with 12 other dicks.

Nine bob note Imo.

I think Jesus was built like Action Man in the underpants region.

The son of god has no need for an appendage of any sort when he can turn water into wine. He could dish out orgasms like confetti whenever he felt the need.

He would make a WMD sized penis appear whenever he went for a piss though, just to remind the disciples who was boss.

• Members
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Nine bob note Imo.

Think you’re right I mean look at this

5319-lastsupper.jpg

Moments before a Game of soggy biscuit broke out

FACT

Just now, Spider said:

I think Jesus was built like Action Man in the underpants region.

The son of god has no need for an appendage of any sort when he can turn water into wine. He could dish out orgasms like confetti whenever he felt the need.

He would make a WMD sized penis appear whenever he went for a piss though, just to remind the disciples who was boss.

Nah, wicketkeeper not bowler.

Judas bummed him in the garden of Eden didn't he then the pigs cut his ear off or sommat - it's in the Bible.

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Think you’re right I mean look at this

5319-lastsupper.jpg

Moments before a Game of soggy biscuit broke out

FACT

They wanked each other off 'for a laugh' - the Vatican burned that follow up painting. Destroyed the evidence that Jesus was the Louis Spence of 100ad or whatever.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Last Supper? A few bits of chapati?

I'd have a mixed kebab from Charcoal Pit, a chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle on Warbies, a fish barm, a can of vindaloo, three Mr Freeze Ice Pops (cola, raspberry and lemonade) and a whole box of After Eights.

And a Seekh Kebab sandwich.

and a tin of brasso supped through a slice of bread?