Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Roller Banners

Dr Faustus

49 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

I'm looking for a (preferably local) supplier for a roller banner/pop up display for a footy event. Mainly going to be indoor use for photos.

Anyone have any recommendations, dealings etc? Ideally 2mx2m or so.

Cheers peeps

Need it designing? - artwork providing in the correct format and resolution to the printers? I know a man. DM me.

Oh, and the man that can is local. Darcy way.

Edited by Smiley

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Instaprint, display wizard...discount dispalys are doing them for £25.00 - just ordered for a tour. You just upload the artwork and don't have the leave your house or email anyone.

Bizay often have stupid offers on too.

Used Bizay before fit non regulatory flags...

I'm basically trying to create a back drop for the kids at a my grassroots club for our annual signing day. Seeing every big name move across the world, every post match interview, I know our kids would love it and the parents would lap it up. It's something simple that turns a social media snap into a media event. Those pics will get scores of likes and be captured. That name across the front of a shirt might be forgotten...

I'm trying to get something in landscape, ideally with a frame, probably 2mx4m. I was then planning on getting 20 of the club's sponsors to buy a repeated section; the idea being that to a 10 year old they are signing for their dream team- holding the shirt, signing the form, players, parents, managers, whoever all smiling for these pics. Meanwhile every sponsor gets a piece of the action.

We have a graphic designer in house, and I'm working on the size of a logo etc, and reckon 20 sponsors at £50 isn't unreasonable, if the same back drop us used at every meeting, festival, presentation, etc etc... Do any other grassroots club have this? Am I some sort of genius?

I'm no marketer, but based on something like this being used for 2 years at a time (in line with shirt sponsorship) £2 a month send like fuck all.

Does that make sense?