Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

Balls to phases, everyone who currently qualifies to buy one, must have one by now. Get them on open sale, no limit on how may you can buy and then we can put this distraction to bed and focus on the worry of being caught for 6th.

7 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

If we can get 30k be fantastic

could be doable just, even though the final stage is open sale I suspect most will be sorted

Like I said before, there will be a fair few amount of people waiting on general sale who either can't be arsed with the faff/unable to get membership as currently new memberships are on hold or want better seats than currently available.

Will easily sell another 5/6 blocks minimum  imo in the next 2 weeks, that's like an extra 4/5,000 - Great effort from all

3 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

Like I said before, there will be a fair few amount of people waiting on general sale who either can't be arsed with the faff/unable to get membership as currently new memberships are on hold or want better seats than currently available.

Will easily sell another 5/6 blocks minimum  imo in the next 2 weeks, that's like an extra 4/5,000 - Great effort from all

Can’t see it myself

plus open sale still need to be members don’t they? 

14 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

I’m sure I’ve seen it that memberships was suspended until 2nd phase finishes, then they start again basically it’s not open sale just members part 2

That’s my understanding. No way will NH want anyone let alone a few thousand tickets bought by people without any info being provided 

reckon it’ll be a bit of a stealth approach. A nice fluffy “fill in your details” message before being allowed to purchase which by default creates a membership for you 

19 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

That’s my understanding. No way will NH want anyone let alone a few thousand tickets bought by people without any info being provided 

reckon it’ll be a bit of a stealth approach. A nice fluffy “fill in your details” message before being allowed to purchase which by default creates a membership for you 

That's interesting.

I hope he's got a great big grand marketing plan for the 50,000+ members that we will end up having soon! 

Whats the difference between phase 2 and phase 3 ?????

Supporters will be able to purchase six tickets for the final during phase three.

A maximum of nine tickets can be booked in one transaction, providing the booker has all other individual Customer Numbers and surnames to hand, or the rest of the party are already in their network.

3 minutes ago, Chadderton said:

Hi folks. Does anyone know about the parking arrangements for people travelling with the club coaches but are leaving their car at the Reebok. Cheers. 

No, but I assume it won't be free 😉

Dump it on that land by the police station.

16 minutes ago, tomski said:

I assume new people can apply to Neil’s customer data base in phase 3 where in phase 2 you already had to be a member before blocking 

But it does say "tickets on open sale"  which to me would mean any Tom Dick or Harry could buy

according to TO

Make sure you have an account registered today at the very least. You do not need to be a club member, just have an account created in advance of tomorrow morning. If you intend on buying more than 6 tickets, you'll need one more client reference number in your 'Network'.

14 minutes ago, green genie said:

Argyle been assigned boxpark, with £10 b4 12. Not for me but thought some on here with kids would be interested 

Not that I’m arsed about the place but that makes absolutely no sense. All the boozers we have are at the end of or around Wembley way side. Argyle are the complete opposite side