Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Car Park at ground

Ani

We use main car park with the automated payment thing, as though Saturday could not be worse we have been charged extra for being there too long.

We did arrive early as no traffic but fucked before end so all a bit strange. Have emailed them. Anyone else had similar ? 

• Site Supporter

Just checked my transactions, and I've been charged £3.20 for Saturday as opposed to the normal £8.20. If they stick another £8 on top of that in the next couple of weeks, they can get to fuck.

Maybe they've decided to knock a fiver off for the absolute shitshow we witnessed.

Edited by Cheese

2 hours ago, Ani said:

We use main car park with the automated payment thing, as though Saturday could not be worse we have been charged extra for being there too long.

We did arrive early as no traffic but fucked before end so all a bit strange. Have emailed them. Anyone else had similar ? 

im not 100%

but im sure the £8.20

is for 24hrs

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

Just checked my transactions, and I've been charged £3.20 for Saturday as opposed to the normal £8.20. If they stick another £8 on top of that in the next couple of weeks, they can get to fuck.

Maybe they've decided to knock a fiver off for the absolute shitshow we witnessed.

I got two transactions, I am wondering if the usual kick off time has messed them up. The extra £3.20 is for the extra hour. 

49 minutes ago, freds dad said:

They are usually about 10 days behind with the charging. Are you sure it was for Saturday?

Yeah checked the dates.

Just awaiting the speeding tickets now to make the day complete. Get it all out of the way in one go ! 

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Ani said:

I got two transactions, I am wondering if the usual kick off time has messed them up. The extra £3.20 is for the extra hour. 

I've only got 1 transaction for Saturday up to now (not including the 20p convenience charge). I'm going to be fucking fuming if/when I get another.

Edited by Cheese

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

I've only got 1 transaction for Saturday up to now (not including the 20p convenience charge). I'm going to be fucking fuming if/when I get another.

Check the description for the charge, mines says for the extra hour.

1 hour ago, burnden said:

Been charged 8:20 this morning for fleetwood game , no charge for saturday yet.

System must be pretty ropey with people getting charged on different days. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Check the description for the charge, mines says for the extra hour.

Mine doesn't? It is different though. Normally says:

Bolton Wanderers FC - B,C&E v2 (Match Day) - 10 ho (1 at £8.00)

The £3 charge for Saturday says:

Bolton Wanderers FC - B,C&E v2 - 4 hours (1 at £3.00)

Probably get the additional £8 in the next few days. Cunts. Imagine it will all be automatically refunded anyway...

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Mine doesn't? It is different though. Normally says:

Bolton Wanderers FC - B,C&E v2 (Match Day) - 10 ho (1 at £8.00)

The £3 charge for Saturday says:

Bolton Wanderers FC - B,C&E v2 - 4 hours (1 at £3.00)

Probably get the additional £8 in the next few days. Cunts. Imagine it will all be automatically refunded anyway...

That is what I meant the second is saying you parked for 4 hours, there is one charge for hours 1-3 and then £3 for the 4th hour.  I think the early kick off might have messed with their automatic ticketing. 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Ani said:

That is what I meant the second is saying you parked for 4 hours, there is one charge for hours 1-3 and then £3 for the 4th hour.  I think the early kick off might have messed with their automatic ticketing. 

I'll let you know when I recieve the proper charge! Seems like they've fucked up. Guessing they'll refund the £3 when they realise, or enough people complain. Piss poor again.

50 minutes ago, Ani said:

They could go from 12 mid day  till 12 mid day  24hrs