Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kids, phones, internet and nonces

Didn’t know where to post this so started a new topic. 

Our neighbours and good friends have had a right situation today, they received some info from a friend (their daughters are in the same class) that their daughter  has been on some kind of dating app and sending pictures to asian men. Now going off the reactions of our friends these are explicit pictures and it’s not just their kid there’s a few of them at it. When me and the missus asked them what restrictions they had the mum replied “none, she was good when she was on my phone” no fkin shit she was… and this mum is a teacher.

Point I’m trying to make is if you have young kids with phones/tablets make sure you have restrictions on them.

Oh the age of the girls. 10 and 11  year 6 

I posted the full podcast the other day elsewhere.

This shows how depraved these sites and stuff can be. In the matter of seconds too.

Lasses getting on chat sites and selling pictures of themselves etc.

Fuckin awful.

11 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I posted the full podcast the other day elsewhere.

This shows how depraved these sites and stuff can be. In the matter of seconds too.

Lasses getting on chat sites and selling pictures of themselves etc.

Fuckin awful.

Yes I can across the other day. Frightening.

• Site Supporter

My 10 year old daughter does spend time online like they all do.

This is pretty terrifying.

are they contacting them via particular methods? I check what she goes on and it’s predominantly YouTube and WhatsApp, but I may be missing something.

I’d cut someone’s fucking eyes out if I thought they were contacting her.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

My 10 year old daughter does spend time online like they all do.

This is pretty terrifying.

are they contacting them via particular methods? I check what she goes on and it’s predominantly YouTube and WhatsApp, but I may be missing something.

I’d cut someone’s fucking eyes out if I thought they were contacting her.

Just waiting for them to get back with the app name. My lad can’t access Google, safari or App Store, pretty much everything comes through me. 

Now our friends daughter has blamed her mate for showing her this app. We are also friends with her parents. They’ve Recently split, the  dad is a top bloke, mum is a wrong un (fkin massive not quite sure of measurements but used to work in long legs) now every picture on her mams social media she’s pretty much showing her tits off, her daughter follows all of her social media. If your parents are your role model and she is like she is then it’s not going to end well. 

11 minutes ago, royal white said:

Just waiting for them to get back with the app name. My lad can’t access Google, safari or App Store, pretty much everything comes through me. 

Now our friends daughter has blamed her mate for showing her this app. We are also friends with her parents. They’ve Recently split, the  dad is a top bloke, mum is a wrong un (fkin massive not quite sure of measurements but used to work in long legs) now every picture on her mams social media she’s pretty much showing her tits off, her daughter follows all of her social media. If your parents are your role model and she is like she is then it’s not going to end well. 

Do I know said mum? Just for safety purposes obvs 👀

6 minutes ago, Traf said:

Was that not shut down before Christmas?

This is what my missus and her mate are discussing now. The photos they have found are from Nov so not sure if the site is still going.

I’ve just had a Quick Look (an honest one 👀) and it still seems to be going