Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

we couldnt afford £700,000??

Horwich

I know someone has asked this already on another post, but what has happened to the money we bid with when going in for Camera from Wolves?

Another example of poor ambition from the board. [-X

He would have cost less than what Gary Speed cost us. ](*,)'

Time will tell whether this guy cuts the mustard in the Prem but if he starts banging in 20 goals a season,we know we have f*cked up big time in not signing him =;

Time will tell whether this guy cuts the mustard in the Prem but if he starts banging in 20 goals a season,we know we have f*cked up big time in not signing him =;

And if he's a total failure and scores no goals in 150 games then we can sit back and say wasn't that the right decision in not signing him.

Example 2 in stating the totally bleedin' obvious.

And if he's a total failure and scores no goals in 150 games then we can sit back and say wasn't that the right decision in not signing him.

as we are now safe from relegation, at least we are not just going out and panic buying. Obviously we didn't think he was worth it, as even we could have mustered ??700K, of that I am sure

oooh, get her!

• Moderators

ermmmmmm

unless i'm missing something here, pompey have just sold amdy faye for a couple of million

likely as not yakubu will follow him

so, pompey sell two of their better players, replacing em with a little known pair of greeks and an all but unknown russian

and that, my friends proves we have no ambition

BOLLOCKS

why the fook don't folk think before they write?

ermmmmmm

unless i'm missing something here, pompey have just sold amdy faye for a couple of million

likely as not yakubu will follow him

so, pompey sell two of their better players, replacing em with a little known pair of greeks and an all but unknown russian

and that, my friends proves we have no ambition

bulls bags

why the fook don't folk think before they write?

his main sport may be darts

but he's right

as far as I can tell nobody else has signed him yet either, with Bolton, Palace and Portsmouth all initially interested. If none of the afore mentioned clubs have signed him, then maybe he just isn't very good

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.