Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Staying in Porto on Thursday night

jeep

I've noticed that the last train from Guimaraes to Porto is at 9.15pm. Surely the game will still being played then?

So I'm assuming its taxi back to Porto.

Anybody any idea how much it'll cost?

I've noticed that the last train from Guimaraes to Porto is at 9.15pm. Surely the game will still being played then?

Sounds like majority are staying in the town and not Porto but a taxi is about ??30-??35 I've been told by a mate who just got back a few months ago (but that was Lisbon for a similar distance)

The taxi rate is 1€ per km so given that it's approximately 30km should cost around ??21

jeep I'm sure there will be quite a few people trying to get back to porto after the game, so if we all mob up then we should be able to sort something out for a reasonable price.

jeep I'm sure there will be quite a few people trying to get back to porto after the game, so if we all mob up then we should be able to sort something out for a reasonable price.

Good idea LW, I'd thought the same too. Prob sort out with you nearer the time,eh? Although ??21 ain't too dear between 4 is it?

stopping in porto for 3 nights,

4* hotel for 5 of us for 3 nights ??165. result and a half.

we'll be looking at getting back to porto after the match, think there will be 100/1000's in the same situation.

bring on the super bock

Guest squidgy66
guimaraes is the place to be

FACT

I tend to agree, but try and find one for 4 nights starting on the Wednesday, I've had no luck. Obviously a lot of you boys have been me to it!!

John

I've booked 2 nights in porto - if you get stuck and want to share a cab back after the match - don't want you getting all pervy and feeling the local girls hair again though!!! :D :D :D/

And I'm not having you snoring your arse off again like Sofia - even my ear plugs couldn't cope!! #-o =;

if you get stuck and want to share a cab back after the match - don't want you getting all pervy and feeling the local girls hair again though!!! :D :D :D/

And I'm not having you snoring your arse off again like Sofia - even my ear plugs couldn't cope!! #-o =;

Cheers.

Ah but what lovely hair it was thou =P~ =P~

As for the snoring, a sign of a good night on the pop.

guimaraes is the place to be

FACT

I tend to agree, but try and find one for 4 nights starting on the Wednesday, I've had no luck. Obviously a lot of you boys have been me to it!!

John

I've booked 2 nights in porto - if you get stuck and want to share a cab back after the match - don't want you getting all pervy and feeling the local girls hair again though!!! :D :D :D/

Check out www.hotelpronto.com

Guest squidgy66
Hotel Pronto... so good, Brixton bought the company!

Went to book it,then realised I could get two nights in Porto for the same price. Didn't realise there was a game on Wednesday though #-o #-o #-o #-o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.