Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Office News Update *5pm*

BigUn

They're still going over the season ticket holders applications.

I'm only member and lifeline but sent in application before the official announcement with Plovdiv voucher (took a flier on that one) and I should hear tomorrow.

'It's going to be tight' said the bloke when I asked chances of getting a tkt.

Just hope I can get one there if 'owt goes wrong !

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

• Moderators

ITK ticket info

They do not check client ref no against computer records, ie you could apply for more than one ticket if you filled in another application form using the same details.

woman i work with couldnt find her plovdiv vouchers so she applied anyway, she then found them and phoned the ticket office to see if they could link them up with her application. ticket office said they couldnt, told her to apply again with vouchers. she said "wont i end up with 2 x tickets?", they said she wouldnt. The other day she got a phone call saying her tickets were ready. Today she got another phone call saying her tickets were ready. She explained what she had been advised by the ticket office.

So there's proof that they do not check client ref numbers.

Well at least they're onto the lifeline applications. Gives me hope that they're getting closer to the open sales!

Sorry don't think so update from official BWFC website

"BOLTON WANDERERS Football Club has announced tickets for the forthcoming UEFA Cup, Group H, away tie against Vitoria Guimaraes on Thursday 24 November, kick off 20:00 (Local Time) will not go on open sale due to overwelming demand. Supply is so great that the club expect there to be enough to satisfy season ticket holders, members and lifeline members but not enough for open sale to the general public.

As yet no information has been confirmed regarding tickets for supporters with disabilities."

Has you heart rate come back down yet? :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only just now when I picked up a message from the ticket office. Was fully expecting them to say that I'd been unsuccessful so was slightly excited when they said the tickets were in the post. As I was on 'open sale' hopefully this means that everyone's got one .... fingers crossed!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.