Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

online tickets

junot

Is anyone else having problems with the online ticketing service?

I've tried a few times over the last couple days to buy Arsenal cup tickets and all I get is:

"We are currently experiencing high demand. Please try again in a moment."

I wouldn't have expected high demand at 02.00 o'clock this morning when I was trying :-k

Guest bolton_becks

i had problems the other night with it....ordered 4 tickets and they only sent 2 but moneys gone out for 4...be on phone tommorrow!! listening to messaging service for ten minutes as per usual ](*,)

Does anyone know if the site is working yet? I can't log on and I don't want to endure 45 minutes of Jack Dearden commentary at 200 decibels.

Yeah, it seemed to get fixed yesterday. I gave up and ordered over the phone on Monday and the tickets came yesterday.

I ordered my Arsenal ticket online late last week with no probs, then decided to take the lad along and haven't been able to get on since Tuesday. I rang up for his ticket this morning, and mentioned the problem, to which the bloke replied "yeah, it's knackered". Apparently had some upgrade (!) applied recently and it hasn't worked since.....nice of them to put something on the website to keep us informed.

Guest squidgy66

It's got to the stage were I'm going to buy my ticket on the day. I'm going to end up sitting by a load of kids for fcuk all or something instead of my usual seat ](*,)

• Moderators
Does anyone know if the site is working yet?  I can't log on and I don't want to endure 45 minutes of Jack Dearden commentary at 200 decibels.

=D> =D> =D>

everyone at work thought i was phoning my mate who has at a morning rave

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.