Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The View From The Afternoon - part two

Why is it that...

1. No matter how hard you try, and no matter how close the damn thing may be, eating shit from the middle of the road, you can never ever ever manage to run over a pigeon in your car?

2. No matter how much money they throw at her, the stylists for Girls Aloud can ever, ever make the ugly ginger one look remotely attractive in any way shape or form?

Answers on a postcard please!

Why is it that...

2. No matter how much money they throw at her, the stylists for Girls Aloud can ever, ever make the ugly ginger one look remotely attractive in any way shape or form?

I actually think the ginger one is pretty tidy.........

Does that make me a bit sick?

Why is it that...

No I would chocolate tunnel her as well.

• Site Supporter
Why is it that...

no, just blind...

Swannies on a Friday and Saturday night, usually, ahem!

Do you mind. I'm partial to having a swally or two in there of a weekend evening. [-X

Having said that, I do only go in to stare and point at the locals. And never use a glass or the toilets! Both the same water I presume. :D/

Do you mind. I'm partial to having a swally or two in there of a weekend evening. [-X

Having said that, I do only go in to stare and point at the locals. And never use a glass or the toilets! Both the same water I presume. :D/

I've been told I was in the Swan on Saturday :-k

I think the question was where do BEGGARS have it off. Not Doggies.

You don't remember? That's nothing to be proud of is it? [-X

You don't remember? That's nothing to be proud of is it? [-X

Nope - especially when some weird girl at work who fancies me said "hey, did you enjoy it in the Swan on Saturday".

8-[

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.