Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Campo contract..

Well with Idan Tal coming in July i think that we will have to buy another player for the midfield and i would rather buy Lee Catermole from Middlesbourough to bring him on than have Campo wanting aload of money. Cattermole is young will put in 100% gets around the field gets stuck in doesnt let anyone boos him around even though he is yound and a very good prospect for the future and Alladyce has said he wants younger players at the Reebok excellent buy for ??1.5m / ??1m.

Who the f??cks Lee Cattermole?

Is he a champ manager success story?

Anyway if we are suggesting obscure players i say we sign Ken Tw??t from Rochdale for ??100k or Simon F??ckpig from Grimsby for ??50k.

If you believe The Times......

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,27...2208798,00.html

Campo faces axe

Sam Allardyce has told Iv??n Campo to drop his ??30,000-a-week pay demand or forget about a new deal at Bolton Wanderers. Campo has come to the end of his contract at the Reebok Stadium, but Allardyce, the manager, has offered the 32-year-old a new two-year deal worth ??24,000 a week. Allardyce said: ???We are stuck in the middle of negotiations with Iv??n and while we would like to keep him, his demands have to be realistic.???

Surprise Surprise!

out of all the players, you wouldn't expect it to be Campo that is stringing negotiations out for weeks and weeks and trying to squeeze the last penny he can out of our club. :^o

He is asking for far too much money than what he is worth and he knows it. It's not the first time he's done this either. He is obviously asking around at other clubs in Spain for their offers as well.

He has got a bad attitude on and off the pitch. He would cheat the club, cheat the ref and cheat the fans for his own gain.

He doesn't give a f??ck about BWFC or the fans.

He is prima donna personified

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.