Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Those Not Going To Donny

athywhite1958

Anyone not going to Doncaster, or if the match is switched to Sunday, you are more than welcome to come to Leigh RMI and watch the mighty Atherton Collieries take on FC Scum, the Colls won 3 - 0 at their place (Bury) a few weeks ago so this could be an interesting match, this game could be a throwback to the 70's /early 80's

Every chance, considering it's taking place in Leigh.

It was a reference to the fact that many of the good folk of Leigh hate the Munichs and their b??stard offspring: FCUM.

It was, in no way a suggestion that Leigh is behind the times.

Everyone at Trafford Towers would like to express their remorse for any upset this ambiguous comment may have caused.

It was a reference to the fact that many of the good folk of Leigh hate the Munichs and their b??stard offspring: FCUM.

It was, in no way a suggestion that Leigh is behind the times.

Everyone at Trafford Towers would like to express their remorse for any upset this ambiguous comment may have caused.

i actually took it as a compliment

:D

:pardon: We in Atherton are true LANCASTRIANS, we are NOT mancs or wigginers or leythers

but are you a chowbenter?

here's one......hindsford - bents or bongs?

i actually took it as a compliment

:D

but are you a chowbenter?

here's one......hindsford - bents or bongs?

I was born and bred up Hag Fowd, in't times when tha could leave thi front dooor oppen 'n not get robbed, eeeeh 'appy days them were.

atherton colls sooner have me dick cut off

That can be arranged mate, come in't Athy Arms and we'll sort it for thi :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.