Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mongy Darren

What ever happened to Mongy Darren???????? AKA Spazzy Darren.

Last seen in 1997 picking pennies up on the Burnden Paddock!!!!!!!

He seems to have dissapeared, I thought i saw him starring in the film "the Ringer" but his was another idiot who just looked like him!

No doubt he has been locked up somewere!!!

must say I didn't see him in the Ainsworth over xmas which was odd.

Darren still goes to the Reebok, and he still goes in the Ainsworth ( although he's not bought a drink since '97)

I went on a piss up with 45 lads between xmas + New year, and Darren tagged along, he got treated like a king as usual and didn't pay for nowt all night even though he had a Thai meal,Several lap dances, and a nightclub piss up :drinks:

He's having a birthday bash at Barracudas on Fri 19th Jan 7.30 ish, anybody who knows him will be welcome.

Burndens Bogs - WWays Darren correspondent ::::::::lol::::::::

Darren still goes to the Reebok, and he still goes in the Ainsworth ( although he's not bought a drink since '97)

I went on a piss up with 45 lads between xmas + New year, and Darren tagged along, he got treated like a king as usual and didn't pay for nowt all night even though he had a Thai meal,Several lap dances, and a nightclub piss up :drinks:

He's having a birthday bash at Barracudas on Fri 19th Jan 7.30 ish, anybody who knows him will be welcome.

Burndens Bogs - WWays Darren correspondent :::::::::lol:::::::::

Thai meal! You keeping the Fox and Wok theme going BB? ::::::::lol:::::::: ::::::::lol::::::::

He was chatting up the female Steward at Liverpool on New years day. He was sat 5 rows infront of me, eating pies and taking up three seats.

What ever happened to Mongy Darren???????? AKA Spazzy Darren.

Last seen in 1997 picking pennies up on the Burnden Paddock!!!!!!!

He seems to have dissapeared, I thought i saw him starring in the film "the Ringer" but his was another idiot who just looked like him!

No doubt he has been locked up somewere!!!

Marti Pellow- do you remember when we lived near the old railway in GL, and Darren used to hand out 2p's to all the kids??

Well guess how he got em all?? ( i was about 8 at the time and just thought he got lots of spending money).

went on a scooter rally last year to cala gran fleetwood ,,,,bladdererd o a fri and in walks darren straight over to us and stuck with us all night his mam has a caravan on there ,, he had a whippit on a lead sun he threatened to rip my mates head off when he said it was thin ,,,,,,,,,,calmed him down with a shandy tho

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.