Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

That Gary Nevilles House

Yer set of b?stards.

Posted by: Patrick Bateman, Deane on 3:37pm today

I wish people would stop getting on Gaz's back. He's a lovely fella, he'll stop and chat to you when you're waiting for an autograph and will even bring out some leftovers on a cold night for us fans when we've been waiting outside his house for hours on end.

I wish people would stop getting on Gaz's back. He's a lovely fella, he'll stop and chat to you when you're waiting for an autograph and will even bring out some leftovers on a cold night for us fans when we've been waiting outside his house for hours on end.

:rofl:

Guest The Special One

The the lift that is being fitted is the cheapest on the market.......................triple fact

Imported from Spain

Anyway i thought he was a gay lord? is his bride to be a lady boy?

Similar post on the other thread within Reebok Review! No smoke without fire.

As for the planning permission, there is no way that the gay-lord-of-the-manor's mansion is built on the footprint of the old farmhouse.

IMO someone at Bolton Council Planning has taken some back-handers (!!!) to let Neville get what he wants.

This for me will be proved if the footpaths through is land do not get reopened!

IMO someone at Bolton Council Planning has taken some back-handers (!!!) to let Neville get what he wants.

This for me will be proved if the footpaths through is land do not get reopened!

Hold the press! Are you telling us there's bent folk who work at Bolton Council?

I'm glad I'm not in the country next week, as that's made my decision for me whether to vote for a complete c?ck or a total prick!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.