Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Is There A Website

no , cos the tw*t has been making obscene calls, and he forgot to withold his number on one occasion

Fair enough.

Is it a local number, national, or mobile?

There may br different ways of getting the info

no , cos the tw*t has been making obscene calls, and he forgot to withold his number on one occasion

I don't think there's anything free on t'internet - but there may be paid for services in someone's workplace, like directories on CD, or in a database. If you want to go through 'proper;' channels, complain to you phone provider ( though I don't suppose you 'll get the same satisfaction :blink: )

Col, have you tried googling it? Sometimes it works :roll:

Get somebody to call them, say they from council or summert.

Little Lever / Through Moses Gate To Plodder Lane.

Allocated by Exchange - Look in the phone book

Of litle help to Col I know, but years back when I lived in Kearsley we had a 5 digit number beginning with a 7 and when they changed all numbers back then to 6 digit numbers they put a 5 in front....so it could be anywhere in Kearsley/Farnworth or LL I reckon.

Have you tried the phone book Col.... :D

Get some chick with a sexy phone voice to phone up and say you have won a prize or some crap like that and we need to send the information by post, can you just confirm your address or better still the last part of the post code you have pretty much confirmed it's BL4..

Edited by skin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.