Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Easyjet

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

need reporting to consumer watchdog

this morning I checked flights to madrid and they were ?90

within seconds of draw being done I clicked on and it was same price so clicked 12 names and came to a total of ?1197 for the lot

I put card details in and went to next stage

clicked confirm and it came back, price change

from ?90 a person it went to ?340 a person, surely this is unacceptable and can be reported

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a similar experience. Although when I started I think flights were a little cheaper than ?90.

Entered credt card details, then on next click flights had gone up. Question did I want to pay more? at that stage still less than ?100 so agreed, it came back with a new price!!! they had gone up again this time ?120.

In the end I decided not to buy as I knew I could fly BA from Manchester for less than ?95 with my airmiles.

Agree ?90 to ?340 is unacceptable, but, IMHO EasyJet not doing anything wrong, its buyer demand, we were all trying to buy so their software must be clever enough to put price up.

Guest heatonwhite
?60 to Barcelona

45Euros flight Barcelona to Madrid

8 of us booked liverpool barca ?70 barca madrid ?75 wed fri good times

jay pm me with hotel

need reporting to consumer watchdog

this morning I checked flights to madrid and they were ?90

within seconds of draw being done I clicked on and it was same price so clicked 12 names and came to a total of ?1197 for the lot

I put card details in and went to next stage

clicked confirm and it came back, price change

from ?90 a person it went to ?340 a person, surely this is unacceptable and can be reported

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday too. Scumbags. Ended up getting swissair going there (via zurich) and lufthansa coming back (via frankfurt).

• Moderators
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday too. Scumbags. Ended up getting swissair going there (via zurich) and lufthansa coming back (via frankfurt).

This one went up from ?132 to ?145 too. Scumbags :angry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.