Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Move To The North Stand Lower

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to the Reebok the place is buzzing on a matchday.

But not anymore my friend, i think this idea has just made BWFC a lot of money for next season and beyond.

Without arselicking; if BWFC implement this idea and it proves to be worthwile, profitable, 'customers' happy etc etc, would Mounts Kipper have a reduced/free season ticket?

Edited by Ashey

Without arselicking; if BWFC implement this idea and it proves to be worthwile, profitable, 'customers' happy etc etc, would Mounts Kipper have a reduced/free season ticket?

Nice thought Ashey, but to be honest I would not want it, I just want to see the passion and the faces from days gone by return and I will be buzzin of that alone.

Bolton Ultras sound good.

Like a lot op people have said though its all about arranging it.

Can you actually move your ST for 1 game or does it have to get done for the season and does it matter that north lower tickets are cheaper than upper??

Bolton Ultras sound good.

Like a lot op people have said though its all about arranging it.

Can you actually move your ST for 1 game or does it have to get done for the season and does it matter that north lower tickets are cheaper than upper??

Can move your ST for any game

It makes sense to do this for the Madrid game when people have to purchase tickets . . . . see if it works first

If it does, peole can then continue to do it for league games

I think its more realisitc to try it now, prove it works, then implement it next season when people are buying season tickets

This is a bloody brilliant idea ive been sat in NSU since the reebok opened with no real atmosphere so im defo in for the madrid game and will have to pester my dad to move the st (as he pays fot it ::::lol::::)if it is a success:)

Edited by chrisg17

cracking idea mounts.

we need to get back to the days when you would meet up pre-match every home game.

discuss away travel, costs, modes of transport etc.

if you are thinking of travelling away, and you arrive at the bok and go straight to your seat, the only people who may have seats available, may be in another stand. so you wont hear of the bus going to ?????????

we need to get back to being a social group , with a common passion.

guard our boozers and claim our town back on matchdays.

lets start meeting in the more downmarket pubs, that will let us sing and laugh, eg.. griffin - balmoral -gateway - cattlemarket etc.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

cracking idea mounts.

we need to get back to the days when you would meet up pre-match every home game.

if you are thinking of travelling away, and you arrive at the bok and go straight to your seat, the only people who may have seats available, may be in another stand. so you wont hear of the bus going to ?????????

guard our boozers and claim our town back on matchdays.lets start meeting in the more downmarket pubs, that will let us sing and laugh, eg.. griffin - balmoral -gateway - cattlemarket etc.

exactly.

cracking idea mounts.

guard our boozers and claim our town back on matchdays.

lets start meeting in the more downmarket pubs, that will let us sing and laugh, eg.. griffin - balmoral -gateway - cattlemarket etc.

I'd even take a detour to join you Colin, we make that atmosphere at away games, we should do it at home (in the pubs etc before the game)

• Site Supporter

OK, I've never heard atmosphere of ANY kind at Scotts Bar, save for the yoof against Derby who shouted "White Army" then got wazzed out. Don't know who he supported though.

If, and it's a big if; we got the atmosphere going in the pub before the game, it may just carry on in the ground. If a large enough group decided to SING (not morosely chant) a few of the old terrace songs would we get similarly wazzed out? I doubt it if the management were told that we'd feck off back to Harvester.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.