Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Move To The North Stand Lower

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
My bad - it's the 3 after Pompy - all Sundays.....

Blackburn A

Liverpool H

scum A

are, indeed on sundays. Blackburn because it follows Madrid away, Liverpool and Scum no ideas. TV maybe.

• Moderators
Blackburn A

Liverpool H

scum A

are, indeed on sundays. Blackburn because it follows Madrid away, Liverpool and Scum no ideas. TV maybe.

liverpool is

presume utd is as it's been moved to sunday 1.30

but

if they're still in the cup that'll have to be rescheduled

The drums are moving to the North Stand on Thursday, I heard from a mate of mine who's a drummer.

Also, the Reebok Rebels are infront of the North Stand for the full 90 minutes.

The Africans got banger stick things in the final last night.. they look fun.

• Moderators
Nearly sold out and free "banger stixs" :rofl: to make more noise

The club have clearly got the wrong idea here, "banger stix" FFS. I thought the idea was to create some real noise, sing songs and get behind the team, not act like someone with a mental age of 3? Banger stix should be handed out to the chavs under the scoreboard.

The club have clearly got the wrong idea here, "banger stix" FFS. I thought the idea was to create some real noise, sing songs and get behind the team, not act like someone with a mental age of 3? Banger stix should be handed out to the chavs under the scoreboard.

Thats BWFC for you, just leave it to the fans on thursday.

Just a total waste of money. The club should have kept out of it and left it to us. :nea:

Edited by M G WHITES

• Members
The drums are moving to the North Stand on Thursday, I heard from a mate of mine who's a drummer.

This is either a complete wind up or the idiot filter is on the blink again.

i'm in the north on thursday and if them drums/drummers/clampits come any near us they going to get abuse to say the least. remember when we used to take the piss out of blackburn for having a drum, oh god how times have changed.

for the guy whos mate is a drummer tell him to turn it in or better still go chuck himself of a bridge.

the atmopsheres dead enough with the drums, no point getting rid of them, we only take the piss out of blackburn cos they dont actually sing until the 70th minite with a rendition of one of footballs most witty and honourable chants that the Dingles quite clearly invented, waving your arms up and down, shouting "Barmy Army"

the atmopsheres dead enough with the drums, no point getting rid of them, we only take the piss out of blackburn cos they dont actually sing until the 70th minite with a rendition of one of footballs most witty and honourable chants that the Dingles quite clearly invented, waving your arms up and down, shouting "Barmy Army"

the drums kill the atmosphere, they don't even do the simplest chant there is with a drum.

dum,dum, dum dum,dum,dumdumdum BOLTON

there try adding nose to other songs where there is no place for them. if there was just 1 drum maybe it mite work but a full band is fuckin disgusting.

i bet them "YOOF" under the score board are laffing there cocks of that they've got rid of the band

I can confirm tis true - Guy at ticket office told me....

I can confirm tis true - Guy at ticket office told me....

gutted, i fookin hate that band they are an embarrassment to the Reebok

i would not have bought tickets for there if i knew that band are going to be based there

they can stick there drums up there arse

thought it was going to be a singing/standing end not the new east lower :angry:

gutted, i fookin hate that band they are an embarrassment to the Reebok

i would not have bought tickets for there if i knew that band are going to be based there

they can stick there drums up there arse

thought it was going to be a singing/standing end not the new east lower :angry:

wouldn't bet on that one my friend, all the heavy handed orange warriors will have been moved from the ESL

Shame I was looking forward to Thursday, the morons with the drums will drown any sort of new song starting now, they are all I hate about the matchday at the Reebok. Its either silence or "We are the one and the only wanderers"... Can't we stick them in the car park or the Beehive would be even better I moved to the north stand to get away from them, clueless. Off the topic on Saturday the Walkden Whites at the front tried to start Walking down the Manny Road and the lad in front of me said "What are they on about?" Theres along way to go

• Site Supporter

Say what you want about the scum, they got it right yesterday. The scarfs looked brilliant on TV (except the colour) Newcastle had done it last season. What do we get? A f?king rolled up picture with handles on and a pair of happy-clappy blow up shite things!!!!

Dear Bolton Wanderers, either do something worth doing or leave well alone.

• Site Supporter

Regarding the drums, time to go folks! You are far too reactive to ever be considered as "adding to the match-day atmosphere"

Westy, the guy from Portsmouth with his single note-playing on the bugle, created more atmosphere in the Pompey end than the drummers have created in three or four seasons.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.