Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

27/02/08 In 2 Milan 7:30ko Pitch 7

Underpants

Lost 5-3.

We were 2-0 down after a freak first goal (my mistake).

Then we pulled it back to 2-2, before a curling freekick by me (who else) made it 3-2 to the Allstars.

It was even-stevens until 2 mistakes by the ref prevented 2 penalties for the Allstars in the last 10 mins.

Then in the last 5 minutes it was good night Josephine as In2Miland scored twice to kill the game off.

Team

Barry

Fengy

Undies

Carl

Djorkaeff

Smiley

AWO

In attendance but wouldn't part with a fiver - Brixton

Also present - wife of Micky D, Dollybird, the Allstars Yoof.

Edited by Smiley

Did well to pull this back from 0-2 down and it could have gone either way. This ref is a good one but he got one big decision wrong. I2M liked to knock it around a bit but I thought our defending frustrated them. Anyway twas up front were this match was lost. Shot shy Allstars.

Did well to pull this back from 0-2 down and it could have gone either way. This ref is a good one but he got one big decision wrong. I2M liked to knock it around a bit but I thought our defending frustrated them. Anyway twas up front were this match was lost. Shot shy Allstars.

Forgot to add in that Undies rattled the bar and that Carl's first goal was a real peach. Nearly..... as good as my free kick