Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Nolan!

LHBWFC

Is it just me or are you guys tired of seeing Kevin Nolan playing sh*t week in, week out??

I think it would be a good thing if Big Sam was to put a bid in for Nolan

The guy doesnt look fit. He looks sluggish and slow.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you singleing Nolan out because he was the only player who had a poor game or just because you are one of these morons who just hate Nolan?? Did you cheer when his number went up to??

I dont know why you bother!!

Why would I hate Nolan?? He has good potential but im saying that his performances have been very very poor this season. I think your the moron for not noticing this.

I aint singling Nolan out, he clearly does look fit and seems slow.

No I didnt cheer because that knocks a players confidence but its about time that he got substituted.

Are you saying Nolan has played well this season?

Are you singleing Nolan out because he was the only player who had a poor game or just because you are one of these morons who just hate Nolan?? Did you cheer when his number went up to??

I dont know why you bother!!

i did he was shite :drinks:

Plenty others were equally poor.

I have reached the conclusion in not many games this season that we must have the highest number of idiots per 1000 fans of any club, even Newcastle.

Yeah I agreem plenty other players were poor but consistantly this season Nolan has been playing bad.

All our midfield and "forwards" were shit today, not sure why anyone would single out Nolan. Elmander, based on the last 2 games, is a clogger. Smolarek must be shit.

Elmander has no supply from the midfield.

Too many times i see him dropping deep trying to receive the ball in midfield when he should be playing on the last man trying to make runs.

Finally, some1 else who actually knows about football

I don't normally call one of our own players but I also thought Nolan had a shocker today, everything he did went wrong. Don't think fan's should get on his back cause that would knock his allready low confidence.

I don't normally call one of our own players but I also thought Nolan had a shocker today, everything he did went wrong. Don't think fan's should get on his back cause that would knock his allready low confidence.

This is the whole point of a forum to have a discussion about 'The Wanderers'. Im just stating the obvious about Nolan and I wouldnt boo him at the game because that would be out of order hence why Im on here now discussing this for other peoples views,

• Moderators

Too many times i see him dropping deep trying to receive the ball in midfield when he should be playing on the last man trying to make runs.

wrong wrong wrong

oh, and if you want a scapegoat, look no further than kevin - shit if front of goal but tries hard - davies

elmander gives iut him on a plate and what does he do?

aye, tries hard to miss it

and while we're at weakest links, andy oragging brien

• Moderators

Nope, I'm talking about when he actually has the ball. He's utter ragging garbage, it's like someone needs to give him a map pointing out where the goals actually are.

Edited by Carlos

Why would I hate Nolan?? He has good potential but im saying that his performances have been very very poor this season. I think your the moron for not noticing this.

I aint singling Nolan out, he clearly does look fit and seems slow.

No I didnt cheer because that knocks a players confidence but its about time that he got substituted.

Are you saying Nolan has played well this season?

Well your post includes you saying your tired of seeing him play shit week in week out I would say thats singleing him out?? AOB as been as poor recently!! McCann was awful today

Are you suprised Nolan looked slow against a midfield with alot of pace in it?? Im not. Nolan as never had pace!! But i think we miss his work rate when he doesnt play. His booking early on did him no favours as he had to be careful.

And its about time he got subbed!! surely you decide substitutions from the game taking place not whats happened in last 4 games!! Personally would have took McCann off as he wasnt in the game.

And I would say Nolan as had another season where he as had good performances and some below par. But I certainly wouldnt be leaving him out!!

wrong wrong wrong

oh, and if you want a scapegoat, look no further than kevin - shit if front of goal but tries hard - davies

elmander gives iut him on a plate and what does he do?

aye, tries hard to miss it

and while we're at weakest links, andy oragging brien

So your saying he doesnt drop deep trying to recieve the ball??

• Moderators
Nope, I'm talking about when he actually has the ball. He's utter ragging garbage, it's like someone needs to give me a map pointing out where the goals actually are.

can we let davies read it first

i mean, its easy to get lost in the space of about 5 paces

This is the whole point of a forum to have a discussion about 'The Wanderers'. Im just stating the obvious about Nolan and I wouldnt boo him at the game because that would be out of order hence why Im on here now discussing this for other peoples views,

Well said, there are plenty idots that just go to the match to boo and give players stick, I wish they would give ALL the players support or just stay at home.

Is it just me or are you guys tired of seeing Kevin Nolan playing sh*t week in, week out??

I think it would be a good thing if Big Sam was to put a bid in for Nolan

The guy doesnt look fit. He looks sluggish and slow.

you obviously wasnt at the game!

They were all shit!

Nolan gets into the best positions on the pitch as anyone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.