Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Nolan!

LHBWFC

Why would I hate Nolan?? He has good potential but im saying that his performances have been very very poor this season. I think your the moron for not noticing this.

I aint singling Nolan out, he clearly does look fit and seems slow.

No I didnt cheer because that knocks a players confidence but its about time that he got substituted.

Are you saying Nolan has played well this season?

He has been better than last season. Much better. He is a leader, since taking the responsibility of captain we have acheived more than we have under others. When he went off yesterday all we did was lump the ball into the sky and head it around. He is a talker, an organiser and I'm a fan.

He has been in the team nearly 10 years, and has been pivital in our success.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good punchline my friend.

Not wanting the captain of my club to be sold to our most hated rivals is crawling up his arse?

You want to lay off the eggnog son.

After we buy James Harper and sort our midfield and goalscoring problems out in one fell swoop, who would you buy as a centre half to play alongside Cahill (he's good enough isn't he or do we need Greg Strong back?)?

Cahill is pure class. No1 is doubting that

no, he's very good

pure class isn't part of a partnership that concedes headed goals every fcuking week

never a truer word spoken Cas!

far to many goals from headers conceded. Caught out of position too much to be class

ok so this thread is about Nolan and not other under performing players!

people should have their opininon on all players should it be OB, Mccann etc

but as for Nolan i re stress that he has been poor for many months now!

Creativity - Where?

Goals from midfield - How many?

Keeping the ball - on occasions?

Breaking up the play - when?

Fitness levels - seem low?

Tackles won - well does he always presure areas where the ball has just been?

pointing at others - many?

we have seen he has ability but not for a while now!

• Site Supporter

He hasn't played well since his wife had their daughter. It's OK all this bollocks about real men change nappies at 3 in the morning but I'd say it doesn't apply when you're supposed to be a very highly paid sportsman whose fitness level ought to be at its peak.

If someone reads this who has access to KN, tell him to get a nanny to do the kids-at-stupid-o'clock stuff!

Comedian... I never said James Harper could replace Nolan. I said Harper would be a good buy and a player we need. Get your facts right.

Can you crawl any more up Nolans arse...

Just out of interest where would you play Harper?? Seeing as we NEED him

so why are you playing nolan

you said hes shit and slow

I said he looks shit and slow. + Gavin McCann might be playing well but he doesnt offer anything. Muamba is there to break things down so we dont neeed McCann there.

so what you're saying - i think - is that 'he looks shit and sow, but he isn't' hence you picking him to play

lord, i'm confused

You must get confused easily then. From the beginning I have said he looks slow but we all know he's a good player but he isnt playing to his potential. He just needs a kick up the arse to get fit + a 70% Nolan is better than a 100% McCann and Nolan is the only attacking midfielder

So who we dropping Elmander or Davies??

You have lost me!! Thought it was Nolan who needed dropping.

Nolan does need to be dropped to give him the kick up the arse he needs. But the best Midfield would be the one I said IF we played that formation

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.