Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Town Friday Neet

anywhere get busy on a friday neet - not been for ages on a friday (and before brixton pipes up yes i aint been for a while on a saturday neither) but i fancy it toneet .

p.s. i am looking for the age 30 clientele - like mesel . in fact nah fook that where will it be full of 20 year old birds with not many clothes on ?

anywhere get busy on a friday neet - not been for ages on a friday (and before brixton pipes up yes i aint been for a while on a saturday neither) but i fancy it toneet .

p.s. i am looking for the age 30 clientele - like mesel . in fact nah fook that where will it be full of 20 year old birds with not many clothes on ?

Kin ell Two Pint have you won the lottery?

I can confirm that Crampo was one of the clique, even though he wasn't invited. Anything for free ale, eh! He also went to town then did one without saying so, leaving AMc on his own. Poof.

Went in what used to be Corks' the other week...on a Thursday though, cant vouch for weekends

I felt slightly disgusted in myself in perving over some of the crumpet in there

And I'm only 32

Get out of it - you should see some of the filth there on a Saturday - aged 17 and wearing outfits which leave little to the imagination :drinks:

I did Swan/Reflex/Elements on Saturday night on my return back from the MEN Arena.

It was like the Bermuda Triangle!

5am finishes for an old bloke like me are so very wrong.

As i haven't been in bolton for a night out in about 4 years, where are Reflex and Elements????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.