Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recommended Mobiles

Winchester White

• Site Supporter

Looking for a new mobile phone. Must be available with O2 or Vodafone because the other networks are utter dog poo. I like the idea of a smartphone but only if the bloody thing does what it's main job is and that is making and receiving calls and texts without crashing and is easy to use. Must be able to email too. I know the iPhone is available soon to other networks but is it really worth waiting for?

Looking for a new mobile phone. Must be available with O2 or Vodafone because the other networks are utter dog poo. I like the idea of a smartphone but only if the bloody thing does what it's main job is and that is making and receiving calls and texts without crashing and is easy to use. Must be able to email too. I know the iPhone is available soon to other networks but is it really worth waiting for?

WW the iphone really is a great bit of kit. I've had the 3gs version for a couple of months and I wouldn't go back to any of the other phones I've had.

Guest squidgy66

I was considering an Iphone.

A mate at work let me have a bit of a play around with his.

They are an amazing bit of kit, but if you just want a phone I'd give them a wide birth.

Personally, I think they are big and clumsey and need charging every five minutes. I think the screen is that large that it would get scuffed very easily unless you took amazingly good care of it (it doesn't even come with a protective cover either apparently)

Guest squidgy66
Wait for the iphone to come out on vodafone and see what type of stuff they will give you because hopefully prices will go down now everyone is competing with one another

Is it just me that won't use Vodaphone due to a certain previous affiliation?

• Site Supporter

Think we've been here regarding the vodaphone sponsorship of a certain team in red. My opinion is this:

If you avoid a product you really want because they support another team than you, you really aren't much brighter than the person who buys a product they don't really want because they liked the advert!

I don't like Vodafone because they were robbing bastards when I had a contract with them. O2 n'all. T-mobile have been pretty much bob on.

Cant fault Vodafone. Went Magaluff and they tried charging me ?190 for internet usuage, Spoke to them as my phone had been left on the net whilst using it in UK they took the ?190 off.