Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Will Win The World Cup?

Didledee

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote for who you think will win the World Cup in the poll? I can only put 30 teams, so I've left out New Zealand and North Korea because they have longest odds at like 1000/1

My prediction is Spain

Also who do you think will win the Golden Boot?

David Villa

I think it will be between Spain, Brazil and England. But at the moment can't see past Spain.

If England win the group and if results go as you would think then England's most likely route to the final is last 16: Australia/Ghana/Serbia, Quarter finals: France, Semi Final: Brazil and then Spain in the final.

England v Spain final - 10/1

Spain v Brazil final - 10/1

England v Brazil final - 20/1

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Guest Frandsen08

Spain for me, with Van Persie top scorer.

Btw the odds for that are 75/1.

Might stick Ivory Coast get to QF's too.

What odds you get for that? Sven loves a quarter final

Sneaky feeling for Holland this time around

They always manage to balls it up somehow

I remember them in Euro 2008, they were the best team in the tournament in the group stages, I thought they would go on to win, but then they came up against Russia and Arshavin, they definitely have the players to win it, but then so do Argentina and France on their day.

What odds you get for that? Sven loves a quarter final

28/1 to win world cup

4/1 to win group, I think Brazil will win the group and Ivory 2nd, Portugal have not been impressive under Queiroz.

Guest Frandsen08

28/1 to win world cup

4/1 to win group, I think Brazil will win the group and Ivory 2nd, Portugal have not been impressive under Queiroz.

portugal drew 0-0 with cape verde with that greasy ex DMB playing 90 mins.

Edited by Frandsen08

Any of 4-5 sides could win it ...... but all are capable of coming unstuck before the final. Some have a habit of it.

I'll go for Argentina on the basis of the quality of more of their players than most of the others.

I went for Chile as it was nearest the vote button

5 votes for Holland

They beat Hungary 6-1 today, Robben got 2 goals, a little dink and a brilliant curling strike, but he also got an hamstring injury and may miss the World Cup.

They have loads of class players, but losing Robben is a big blow for them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.