Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kaka Red Card

Didledee

What a disgrace that was. Player goes down holding his face Rivaldo esk, no malice and the contact was near his chest, ref didn't even see it.

Ivory Coast should have been reduced to 9 men for 2 dirty tackles and Kaka gets sent off for that. Elano & Michel Bastos could have had their legs broken.

2nd half was fantastic to watch, Kaka came to life after a poor game n' half and Brazil played with flair and quick 1 touch football.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

What a disgrace that was. Player goes down holding his face Rivaldo esk, no malice and the contact was near his chest, ref didn't even see it.

Ivory Coast should have been reduced to 9 men for 2 dirty tackles and Kaka gets sent off for that. Elano & Michel Bastos could have had their legs broken.

2nd half was fantastic to watch, Kaka came to life after a poor game n' half and Brazil played with flair and quick 1 touch football.

what about the double handball?

Come on Diddles, half the Brazilian team spent most of the 2nd half rolling around on the turf. Never a booking but a collision all the same. Gave them a taste of their own medicine over-reacting though. Maicon is soft as OR a really really bad actor.

Edit: I meant Fabiano, not Maicon.

Edited by boothybwfc

my view was that it wasn't a red card

but that the african ran into kaka, resulting in a blow to his face

so, no dive, but no foul

A blow to the face? are you sure? :nea:

They Ivorians got a bit nowty when it was going tits for 'em - the Elano assault,the late tackle on Bastos, and they're whinging definitely contributed in getting Kaka sent off....cos the ref obviously didn't see the incident.The African countries have been a bit of a disapointment in this World cup imo - cynical, naive, and lacking in organisation.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Members

Digraceful decision and the FIFA review panel must overturn that or there is just no justice in football any more. They were clearly trying to get one of the worlds best sent off.

That ref should never ref again in the Finals. Useless.

Digraceful decision and the FIFA review panel must overturn that or there is just no justice in football any more. They were clearly trying to get one of the worlds best sent off.

That ref should never ref again in the Finals. Useless.

Did you see Ryan Nelsen get booked for time wasting when he went down with cramp, their have been some shocking referring in this WC

I don't think Cahill's red card for Australia was a red card, but understand that the challenge was from behind.

If it was a straight red for Kaka, i'm sure it would get rescinded. Brazil are though anyway and it will may be good for him to have a break, if they lose without him they might finish 2nd and might avoid Spain, so it's not all bad for them. Still doesn't excuse the ref giving him a red and not sending any Ivory Coast players for their dirty tackles and cheating.

Yes Fabiano did use his hand

• Members

Did you see Ryan Nelsen get booked for time wasting when he went down with cramp, their have been some shocking referring in this WC Unconcerned. Blackburn b?stard

I don't think Cahill's red card for Australia was a red card, but understand that the challenge was from behind. Unconcerned. Aussie Evertonian b?stard

If it was a straight red for Kaka, i'm sure it would get rescinded. Brazil are though anyway and it will may be good for him to have a break, if they lose without him they might finish 2nd and might avoid Spain, so it's not all bad for them. Still doesn't excuse the ref giving him a red and not sending any Ivory Coast players for their dirty tackles and cheating. They should rescind the second yellow. The other bloke just ran into him.

Yes Fabiano did use his hand

• Site Supporter

if it wasnt the "brazilian footballing genius" that is kaka, but say jamie carragher, the red card would probably be extended to 3 games for violent conduct.

fwiw, i think kaka knew he was the, he knew he was guilty. but was only a bit of argy bargy and the ivorian does look very silly now.

Edited by HomerJay

• Moderators

if it wasnt the "brazilian footballing genius" that is kaka, but say jamie carragher, the red card would probably be extended to 3 games for violent conduct.

fwiw, i think kaka knew he was the, he knew he was guilty. but was only a bit of argy bargy and the ivorian does look very silly now.

guilty of what?

putting his arm up to block a bloke running into him on purpose?

• Site Supporter

guilty of what?

putting his arm up to block a bloke running into him on purpose?

having slight dig.

i guess only he knows if he did or not.

to me it looked as if he did. but nothing that doesnt happen in every minute of a football match.

Edited by HomerJay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.