Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nats Funeral

• Members

wag it , whats the worst that can happen.

Any school master etc. who makes a fuss about people taking time off to show their respects to the greatest ever Bowtner needs public humiliation.

Having said that, the lad clearly has severe spelling problems and could perhaps do with spending a lot more time in school.

To anyone in two minds about going on wednesday ask yourself this - how would you feel if fewer people turned out for Nat than for fred Dibnah ?

trailer."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4015223.stm

Exactly.

I know it's a matter of personal choice the way people pay their respects, but if Bolton Town centre isn't crammed with people from the town (whether it be BWFC fans or otherwise), then there are some that should hang their heads in shame.

He is the most iconic Boltonian of all time and he dedicated his life to the club we hold dear.

Edited by slug

• Site Supporter

Worst excuse ever my friend, i live in blackburn, go to school in preston, but ill still be in bolton. Its a legend of Bolton, England, a model man for us youth to look up to, yet you wont take the day off? serious rethink needed.

You're a school kid and write full words instead of text-speak? Hallefuckinlulia! :good:

Worst excuse ever my friend, i live in blackburn, go to school in preston, but ill still be in bolton. Its a legend of Bolton, England, a model man for us youth to look up to, yet you wont take the day off? serious rethink needed.

award for best first post ever (by a young un )

You're a school kid and write full words instead of text-speak? Hallefuckinlulia! :good:

Its the way i've been brought up, i cant understand why people "tlk leik dis ineh m8", i cant understand half the words, and how is anyone going to get anywhere in life talking like that?

Oh, and hats off to you for being of a Blackburn/Preston ilk and fucking their teams off to support the whites.:hi:

Dads a wanderer, i'm a wanderer, its the way i belive it should go.

award for best first post ever (by a young un )

I do talk quite good for someone nearly 16 don't i? :-)

Guest Frandsen08

I like BBurn Wanderer, he is indeed a refreshing change. Do you want a cyber mum?

if a chap did this it'd be grooming.

Guest Frandsen08

I dont mind being groomed, any day of the week.

look what you've done now!

You've got issues, Frandsen & dont be jealous! :tongue:

most posters on here have issues, but in comparison im alreet!

I think BBurn Wanderers is a first time poster long time lurker. Boom... straight into No Balls pocket!!!

He'll be int east lower and missing the first 70 minutes of every game before you know it!

Read a couple of times, used to play a game online and they had a forum so im used to the setup :')

Always going to be a NSL boy, have been since i was 6, dont think ill stop now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.