Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Danger Piss

• Site Supporter

I don't want to, but I simply have to ask:

Little Whitt - Whilst your lady is squatting over the side of the bath delivering, do you slide your fingers up her bum, have a wank, or both?

Does she wipe or stamp her feet?

I don't want to, but I simply have to ask:

Little Whitt - Whilst your lady is squatting over the side of the bath delivering, do you slide your fingers up her bum, have a wank, or both?

Does she wipe or stamp her feet?

no just let THEM drip dry have had the odd lick as you do :tongue:

I find myself wishing somebody would ghost write Little Whitts life story (purely because if he wrote it no fucker would be able to understand it).......thinking about it, that might not be a good idea, incase it was made into a film......in 3D

• Site Supporter

no just let THEM drip dry have had the odd lick as you do :tongue:

It's the fact that every comment, as preposterous as they are, is accompanied by that un-nerving picture of kermit gaping like Belladonna.

• Site Supporter

think i got in to it cause when i was young youst to like to watch my grandma piss

There are people who devote their lives to studying Shakespeare line by line, how he could cram a world of literary meaning into very few words.

The great man had nothing on LW.

I declare this the most accomplished sentence I have ever read. It's got the lot and I am unable to stop laughing.

Fuckin ell

I knew there would be some underlying reason why LW thinks water sports are acceptable but not in my wildest dreams did I think it would be because his grandmother used to squat down in front of him during his formative years.

If I don't sleep well tonight I'll be blaming that dear old lady.

My old Nan, Allah rest her soul, used to have a downstairs bathroom and in her latter years wasnt as good on her pins as her dancing days once had her.

So upstairs at night, she could easily get caught short so for years took up a piss bucket.

I used to look after her a lot and sometimes it was my job to fetch it down and I am 100% sure I never got anythig sexual from it, even as a testosterone fuelled teenager who'd knock one out over pretty much anything. It was a bucket with a couple of pints of stinking cold piss for fucks sake.

LW must have something special going on in his brain to think anything else.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.